Virgin Roll Call

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Heyyou

Id like to say that i too, for all intents and purposes, can claim citizenship in this "virgin thread." There was that one time.. but trust me, it didnt count.

And I can also say (not proudly) that i was taken by a transsexual posing as a BBW in Atlantic City on a boardwalk in 2006... Arctic ave.. around 11pm or 12am.. Took about $80, and we didnt do anything, roughly 20 or 30 minutes..

. yes, im a virgin.

And to OP: I would say do NOT just "go ahead and lose your virginity!" Not only does it have religious importance (not focusing on that because the umm "other" activity is the same thing, seriously,) and the one other time i had my you know what in a lady part was .. all wrong, and its one of those things i put in my past as a memory under category "I tried" and "Its better it didnt go anywhere".. though she was kind of sexy (and, an actual woman, with no pinga.)

Hope this helps! :)

Keb

Princess
Well, still here, and a month past 31, to boot.

40 yo status, here I come...

KuroBara

"She Coo"
I'm 31 and still a virgin, but there have been opportunities. However, each guy turned out to be a jerk once the truth was revealed, and I am SO glad I listened to that little voice inside me that I thought was wimpiness, but was wisdom.

fatgirlflyin

needs a vacation
Id like to say that i too, for all intents and purposes, can claim citizenship in this "virgin thread." There was that one time.. but trust me, it didnt count.

And I can also say (not proudly) that i was taken by a transsexual posing as a BBW in Atlantic City on a boardwalk in 2006... Arctic ave.. around 11pm or 12am.. Took about $80, and we didnt do anything, roughly 20 or 30 minutes..

. yes, im a virgin.

And to OP: I would say do NOT just "go ahead and lose your virginity!" Not only does it have religious importance (not focusing on that because the umm "other" activity is the same thing, seriously,) and the one other time i had my you know what in a lady part was .. all wrong, and its one of those things i put in my past as a memory under category "I tried" and "Its better it didnt go anywhere".. though she was kind of sexy (and, an actual woman, with no pinga.)

Hope this helps! :)
If there was one time, it counted.

StaySafeTonight

I've learned that virginity is something that needs to be approached with the utmost patience. I lost/gave mine away when I was nearly twenty, but it was after waiting for years for someone who I knew I loved, and who wouldn't take advantage of it- as much as I hate putting virginity on a pedestal- it's an important, delicate thing...

Don't worry about losing it! It will happen when it's supposed to happen! Just like your first rent check, loan, car, pet- it's just another part of life!

imfree

In Remembrance
Only One First Time could be the name of a really seriously deep song. When the woman I first had sex with and I broke up, I suffered heartbreak to the point of physical pain inside of me for three days. I really think it was only possible for me to bond that closely with someone just once in my life. In a way, I think I'm "damaged goods", unable to ever give myself to a partner with that depth of love again. I'd love to be wrong.

Robbie_Rob

Let's get nude in 3..2..1
I lost my virginity when i was young (15) and that was with my first long term girlfriend. After we split i slept with another few women before i met my wife. She was also experienced with other people and i have to say it has never caused us any problems or made our sex lives any less personal or enjoyable. I know it's everyones choice and i'm never gonna say that there is something wrong with someones choice to wait til they're married but to say that it makes it MORE special when it is the two peoples first time seems ludicrous to me. It is about the two people who are there together and how they feel about each other and not about their sexual history or lack of. Sex is about that time, that place and how the people make each other feel, saying it's less special cause you both have had sex with other people before is a misguided statement.

Latest posts