Vivid dreams you can't get out of your head

Discussion in 'Fat sexuality' started by bubba350, Jun 2, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Jun 2, 2019 #1

bubba350

bubba350

bubba350

Ever have one of these. I recently did I find my self in a pool when my wife calls to me.
    She is pushing a cart with drinks on it. She is a gorgeous 500+ lbs. Just about double real weight.
    So I begin to get out of the pool in has no ladder just a slope, as start to get to the shallow end .
    I begin to see that I'm getting hugh my belly gets bigger and bigger. My wife says to to hurry and bring that giant 600 lb. gut over to her. As I waddle over she is reclined in chaise lounge she lowers the lounge some more and start kissing my giant lower belly. She then pushes up on my fat to get it out of their way and begins oral I was already hard from her and my own massive size. My giant body was trembling and fat waves cascading I almost collapsed in climax.
    This dream was days ago I'm chasing around the house and trying to fatten her up.

Unbasher likes this.
  2. Jun 24, 2019 #2

Volt01

Volt01

Volt01

VOLKSWAGEN DRIVING SHORTSTACK LOVING BADASS

most of em are wierd, involving toys r us or some real life hotwheels cars, but also me with a bbw gf.

3. Jun 24, 2019 #3

HUGEisElegant

HUGEisElegant

HUGEisElegant

I've never had any dreams of myself being supersized, but I have had dreams of supersized women in the past. However, it's (sadly) been a long time since I've had one and I've kind of lost the details of what the dreams were all about. I have had dreams of very large women and they were quite lovely. I'm thankful I had them. Hopefully my dreams become reality one day though. *sighs*

4. Jul 1, 2019 #4

Marshmallow Minotaur

Marshmallow Minotaur

Marshmallow Minotaur

Short fat bear

I had one just last night. All I remember was that I was jerking off lying down, making my belly fat ripple.

So what? I have a fairly solid ball belly but I desperately wish it was soft and blubbery fat. It was in the dream! :D

5. Jul 28, 2019 #5

extra_m13

extra_m13

extra_m13

i dream with the day that my wife tells me that she actually enjoys gaining weight and that she will intentionally gain all the weight she can for a year and then at least mantain it, or a goal, let's say 250 pounds and never be below that, hope will live forever