Wanna know more about BBW & their Admirers

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

metalheadFA

Setting fire to memories
Always refuse to talk to these idiots on any subject they'll always turn it into a freak show! I wanna see a show on why men find skinny women attractive you know their turn ons, what its is about sticking out ribs they like, seeing a girl crying herself to sleep because she isnt quite as thin as that morbidly skinny girl at the back of the class. afterall all these thin people are quickly becoming the minority.
Why dont these idiots all learn that we have realised that the media only works if it frames things in a negative perspective and sensationalises it for its dumb audience. (See that, a guy who sometimes wears a hoody managed to string some multi syllabic words together.)

Maybe she's born with it, maybe its social conditioning.

TheSadeianLinguist

Coin-Operated
metalheadFA said:
Always refuse to talk to these idiots on any subject they'll always turn it into a freak show! I wanna see a show on why men find skinny women attractive you know their turn ons, what its is about sticking out ribs they like, seeing a girl crying herself to sleep because she isnt quite as thin as that morbidly skinny girl at the back of the class. afterall all these thin people are quickly becoming the minority.
Why dont these idiots all learn that we have realised that the media only works if it frames things in a negative perspective and sensationalises it for its dumb audience. (See that, a guy who sometimes wears a hoody managed to string some multi syllabic words together.)

Maybe she's born with it, maybe its social conditioning.
In fairness, people with anorexia don't do it to be more sexually attractive. If anything, it's done to make oneself uglier. Very few people find emaciation attractive.

Zoom

Rogue
As an FA, I will only appear on a talk show to discuss being an FA under the following conditions:

1. I receive complete editorial control over my appearance from the show. If I perceive myself or others as treated unfairly or shown in a bad light, I would insist my removal from it.
2. That any debate on fatness being healthy/unhealthy be confined to the issues and beliefs, and not degenerate into shouting or namecalling.
3. No entrapment by my being brought out after the case has been made against me or my beliefs, with or without a booing audience.
4. This is important, so put your eyeballs closer to the monitor: I WILL NOT APPEAR ON ANY STINKING TALK SHOW CONTROLLED BY SOME STUPID QUACKTARD WITH AN EGO AS BIG AS HIS CONTRACT!

DebbieBBW

My diet starts tomorrow
Renaissance Woman said:
Ya know, I love how she makes a username of "wanna talk about feeding" and then tries to couch it in more conciliatory tones about BBW and admirers. What. the. fuck. Yeah, I'm fat, so I'm obviously stupid, too, and can't see the the dichotomy here.

You look forward to hearing from me? Well, a toll-free number costs YOU every time I call it, NOT ME. I suggest we all call up our new bestest buddy Courtney and tell her all about What Feeding Means To Us (tm) and how much we respect her and Leah Kaplan for their courageous attempt to bring this subject out in a legitimate and sensitive way. :rolleyes:

Feeding, um, the cats like to be fed at least once a day. Preferably more. And when I don't put out enough food, Muffin (she's the grey one) will come up and sit on me in the morning, but in an ever-so-cute way. And then when I get up, she'll guide me to the kitchen. Adorable!

Oh, not that kind of feeding? Okay, how about it's important to give your toddler proper nutrition and feed the child good healthy foods as they're being weaned.

Not that kind, either? How about: humans, and indeed, all animals, have a number of motivational behaviors, including feeding. The motivation for feeding is obvious: one must eat to live. This is why we have a hunger mechanism and why the desire for food increases the longer we ignore our hunger. It becomes more important as time goes on to give the body the fuel it needs or the body will not function properly.

Okay, I can see you're getting impatient. I understand, you've got a show to run. Try this: I'll go on your show and talk about how food is not any kind of a sexual thing for me, but merely a means to stave off hunger and utilize my senses of taste and smell in a satisfactory manner. I'll go on to further explain that I have absolutely no idea why food gets some people off and offer no theories as to why it might, and that I don't have any friends who are feeders/feedees, or if I do, they haven't told me about it. I'll also talk about how after I've eaten a big meal, sex is really the last thing on my mind. If you throw in a limo from the airport, I might even mention how there are a number of medical conditions and medications that can cause people to gain weight, and this has absolutely nothing to do with sexual fetishes!

So I can expect to be flying first class, right?
GREAT post:D

William

Green Eyed Fairy

Keeps on dancing
I'm impressed by some of these responses....
Seems to me that some of the strongest, most intelligent women in the world post right here at dimensions. You are totally yourselves and never play dumb or kiss ass to gain attention
+1
I love you strong Ladies with quick minds- you give me hope for the rest of the world :kiss2: :D

CurvaceousBBWLover

Primordial
I'm sure you will find some freak with low self-esteem who is more than desparate for attention. We normal BBWs and admirers simply try to sustain ourselves and enjoy our lives. Maybe you should do a show about happy, healthy,normal relationships between big women and their admirers.

Wanna Talk about Feeding? said:
I'm working on a new television program for Warner Brothers with a psychiatrist named Dr. Keith Ablow. We are doing research on BBW and those who admire them. We were wondering if we could speak with you and possibly have you speak with Dr. Ablow on our show here in New York this upcoming Tuesday (no worries, we'll cover the travel and hotel accommodations etc.).

Even if you aren't sure, we'd love to hear from you, or anyone you might know who has a point of view on the subject. Please give me a call 212-506-4382 or email me at courtney.blenheim@drkeithtv.com. Also, feel free to forward my info to anyone who might be interested.

At least check out our website to learn more. We're a legit show trying to make a difference, do things the right way and have some fun. www.drkeithtv.com

I look forward to hearing from you,
Courtney

--

Or call toll free 1-888-DrAblow

I think its interesting that these folks have their little shows and frame their intentions as a kind of "public service" in education as if they are aiming to provide their show as a mouthpiece or platform for the concerns and issues of feeders and feedees. I question really why the hell they are interested in them anyway. By projecting FAs, feeders and feedees as freaks they get their rocks off, that's shitty, but more seriously they reinforce the dominant framework that fat can never be beautiful and those that think it is are weirdos and/or mentally ill (and the way mental illness is treated in this country is rather deplorable too). Its scary how dehumanizing people for the way they are and how they live their lives is supposed to be entertainment. Ablow gets a big fuck you in my book.

TheSadeianLinguist

Coin-Operated
As a potential viewer, I am also inclined to ask: Why am I supposed to care what other people do in the bedroom?

Mini

Right, not nice
TheSadeianLinguist said:
As a potential viewer, I am also inclined to ask: Why am I supposed to care what other people do in the bedroom?
Because your life is a void that must be filled with vicarious buttsex.

TheSadeianLinguist

Coin-Operated
Mini said:
Because your life is a void that must be filled with vicarious buttsex.
I'm not going to say this isn't spot on, because it is. I haven't gotten laid since Sept. 7th.

Mini

Right, not nice
TheSadeianLinguist said:
I'm not going to say this isn't spot on, because it is. I haven't gotten laid since Sept. 7th.
Hey, I'm in my 22nd year of a dry spell. Consider yourself lucky. :)

activistfatgirl

donuts at the finish line
Mini said:
Hey, I'm in my 22nd year of a dry spell. Consider yourself lucky. :)
That is so hot. No really.

How about we do a "Big Fat Sloppy Girl Takes Virginity of Lanky Canadian" episode? Anyone? Anyone?

Gordo Mejor

ManOWar said:
I have friends who have been made to look like fools on such shows.

"The purpose of television is to get you watch more television." Wise Man

Someone else, in 1955: "Television is a vast wasteland."
Yes, Ablow is just another charlatan.

The purpose of television however is to get you to watch the commercials. :bow:

TheSadeianLinguist

Coin-Operated
activistfatgirl said:
That is so hot. No really.

How about we do a "Big Fat Sloppy Girl Takes Virginity of Lanky Canadian" episode? Anyone? Anyone?
Unless you put on about 500+ lbs., *yawn*.

SexxyBBW69

CurvaceousBBWLover said:
We normal BBWs and admirers simply try to sustain ourselves and enjoy our lives. Maybe you should do a show about happy, healthy,normal relationships between big women and their admirers.
I have to say that is a fantastic idea.... if only we can be looked at that way

CurvaceousBBWLover

Primordial
This is possible. Now all we need is some folks who are willing to write screenplays, books and articles about fat people in normal relationships. The goal would be to change one mind at a time. America is a conservative country; change happens very slowly. But it can happen.

SexxyBBW69 said:
I have to say that is a fantastic idea.... if only we can be looked at that way

CurvaceousBBWLover said:
This is possible. Now all we need is some folks who are willing to write screenplays, books and articles about fat people in normal relationships. The goal would be to change one mind at a time. America is a conservative country; change happens very slowly. But it can happen.

Yes! And if I see another slightly chubby woman on television who gets so neurotic that she becomes a stick the next season I will scream! Too many women have suffered that fate! Having fat people on television shouldn't be about filling some sick quota or stereotype but a natural reflection of life. I want to see realistic characters with some dignity damnit!

CurvaceousBBWLover

Primordial
Don't we all? Now the question we must answer is who will be intrepid enough to write the screenplay and produce a show with a fat character being depicted as having a normal life?

ladyapplesauce said:
Yes! And if I see another slightly chubby woman on television who gets so neurotic that she becomes a stick the next season I will scream! Too many women have suffered that fate! Having fat people on television shouldn't be about filling some sick quota or stereotype but a natural reflection of life. I want to see realistic characters with some dignity damnit!

Latest posts