Quantcast

Want!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Tracyarts

I want this tunic dress from Making it Big:

I also want this Vera Bradley bag:

I'm kind of wavering on the tunic dress. The body of it is polyester, and barring unseasonably early or late cold fronts, I would only be able to comfortably wear it from December-February here in the land of sweat and heat exhaustion. I love it, but I already have so many things in my closet that I love but barely get to wear because of the climate. It is completely and totally "me" though. It may be the one nice new thing I get for the upcoming cool season. It's up at the top of my want list for sure!

The purse is a definite go though. Really I'd be happy with any of the bigger crossbody styles in that fabric pattern. It's all colors I like and I really am digging the retro flower print.

Sugar Magnolia

so sweet.
I LOVE Silver jeans, but they are spendy. I found a pair at Macy's for $25 last year... Lucky find! =0)

supersizebbw

Who run the world..Girls!
Love the front zip detail on these, from Evans :wubu:

Last edited:

Catty

Ha, I also like to do online shopping as some dresses there are nice and bright.
So, why not try dresses not expensive with various styles and colors? Though I can't afford lots of them so offer, I'll pick up some cheaper ones.

Last edited:

SammyGregory

I want a shopping spree at Maurices, Nordstrom, Dillards, Charlotte Rousse, and Swimsuitsforall! Maybe throw in DSW and Ulta as well haha