Quantcast

Want!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

ThatFatGirl

Why am I still here?
I wish oh wish i knew how to knit! I want this soooo badly!!
http://www.etsy.com/listing/13474949/pattern-knit-leia-wig
I just read a CNN news article about a little girl who wore that same Princess Leia wig hat. She caught flack from the other kids at her school about her Star Wars water bottle (that she loved) and decided she should get a plain pink one so the kids would leave her alone. It's a really sweet, geeky love and support story. Click on the link and read the rest. I don't think you'll be disappointed. :)

cherylharrell

Always Mikes Big Girl
I thought that looked like a Prince Leia thing. My knitting isn't good enough to knit me one tho...

Tanuki

Bear. Rawr~!
I'd so buy it if I saw it in a store. I'm not even going to entertain a wish of being able to knit lol.

I was just coveting this hat, though what I really need to be shopping for is galoshes xP
I WANT THIS... it will go nicely with my menchi hat~!

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
In Remembrance
I'd so buy it if I saw it in a store. I'm not even going to entertain a wish of being able to knit lol.

I was just coveting this hat, though what I really need to be shopping for is galoshes xP
That is a cute hat :) I want to learn to knit, something i've wanted to learn for years. Through embroidery i finally learned to cast on.. i now just need to learn the rest :)

I just read a CNN news article about a little girl who wore that same Princess Leia wig hat. She caught flack from the other kids at her school about her Star Wars water bottle (that she loved) and decided she should get a plain pink one so the kids would leave her alone. It's a really sweet, geeky love and support story. Click on the link and read the rest. I don't think you'll be disappointed. :)
I didn't know she got that famous! I read her mom's blog post about her loving Star Wars a month or two ago. It made me sad she was teased about loving Star Wars. I have a son who loves it but he has girlfriends who play Star Wars with him too. Her mom's blog post was a tear jerker.

I thought that looked like a Prince Leia thing. My knitting isn't good enough to knit me one tho...
I have been tempted to take a knitting class from the community center but never seem to have time.

AmazingAmy

That lace tunic is beautiful, Ginge - I really want it too now! So sorry about the redundancy. :( Internet window shopping is near impossible to avoid when you're down and out...

There's a few things I've been admiring. My style has completely changed over the last couple of months and I realise I need to donate more than half my wardrobe and start replacing it if I'm going to stop feeling so damn fugly in myself. Here are a few things that'd make me feel more myself!