• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Wants to gain, but don't want to or can't.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shadowcat

Anyone else go through this?

I don't know how to explain this, but I hope someone will understand. Ever since childhood, especially late at night, fat fantasies would eventually creep into my mind, I'd get these strong urges to get fat. The thought of being fattened was more arousing than fattening someone else. In this state, I really want it!
But when I finally... Um *cough* it goes away completely, until the next time.

But in reality, I don't want to gain. I like being fit-ish and living healthy. I also have health issues that run in the family I need to keep in check. I also hate when my weight is pointed out.

Anyone else feel this? Thanks.

Latest posts

Back