Was he flirting/teasing?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

balthyes

I met a guy on a plus-size dating app. He's big, but not supersize or anything. Like 5'9 and 310 lbs.

As I am not plus-size, he asked what had brought me there, and I told him I like fat guys and when guys eat a lot. He said that was fine as long as I wasn't a feeder.

Context about me: I do think I have a fetish, ie, more than just a preference. I'm not at all kinky, though. Literal feeding and intentional gaining don't do anything for me. I am turned on by incidental weight gain/large size because a guy likes to eat. I told him I'm not kinky or into feedism.

We recently had our second irl date. The first was just drinks, but the second was lunch. And he did/said things during this second date that almost seem too good to be true for what I like:

*He said twice how much he liked food.
*After eating (he didn't gorge or anything), he leaned back "to digest", which pushed his belly out.
*I joked about running away and he commented he was "full of food" so wouldn't be able to catch me.
*He joked about getting fast food once we parted ways (I think it was a joke).
*He referred to himself as a "big chubby guy"

I haven't had a lot of experience with BHMs. Is this all par for the course, or was he flirting/teasing me? Does any of this suggest he knows about/is okay with FFA?

I will add... None of this was present on our first date, though maybe that's just because no food was involved.

Last edited:

Donna

call me jolly & I will sleigh you
Did his tone sound flirty? The whole leaning back in his chair after eating is fairly common with most big men I know, but if he was doing it provocatively, then that was definite flirting. HIs little jokes about the fast food and not being able to catch you sound flirty for sure, if he's comfortable enough to make jokes than I would assume he might be into you.

Are you going out again?

balthyes

Well it's been a little over a month and we've been out a few times more - including 2 overnights. I honestly think his actions weren't geared towards my fetish specifically/intentionally provocative (the main point of my question), but very nice happenstance.

A couple times we've been out he's eaten a ton, which I love. I think it's all just typical "big guy" stuff, but I honestly love that so much more than the idea he is doing things to please me. He has said he really enjoys the belly rubs and has given me free access to his belly.

I have not been explicit about especially liking when he is full. But he likes his food so I cant ask for more 🥰

He's definitely done the "sitting up straight" thing during a meal. Without comment, but of course I can't help but notice!

Last edited: