Watching strangers gorge themselves

Discussion in 'FA/FFA forum' started by LifelongFA, Jul 13, 2018.

1. Jul 13, 2018 #1

LifelongFA

LifelongFA

LifelongFA

A few years ago, I was eating lunch at Cracker Barrel. At a nearby table, I noticed a couple of SSBBWs were having lunch together. Nothing seemed too noteworthy, until I realized that they were each simultaneously working 2-3 entrees and multiple side dishes. I have been known to eat large quantities of food as have my partners, however, it usually happens over the course of the day or evening vs. all at once.

Anyway, I know this sounds like the start of some great FA weight gain fiction, but that is all there is to the story. I did find it fascinating and enjoyed seeing it, but what seemed most remarkable to me was the casual and methodic manner in which the women were eating. It appeared that this was no big deal, and that in all likelihood they had done this before, perhaps on a regular basis.

Anyway, not sure if anyone has experienced similar "gorging" episodes, if you will. Normally, in the setting of say, a buffet, it becomes more difficult to see how much someone may have eaten as typically, the plates are removed throughout ones dinner.

2. Jul 13, 2018 #2

SSBHM

SSBHM

SSBHM

Well, first CB's entrees aren't that big, so ordering extra sides or even an extra entree isn't that big a deal. I will often order a stack of pancakes to go with another combo breakfast. I also like to order extra sides, but have found that it's actually more economical to order a second entree.

I also have to admit when I go out to eat with someone I'll recommend ordering an entree to share as either an appetizer or as simply an added course for variety. I actually do it nearly all the time.

I definitely find Ryan's Roadhouse or other buffet restaurant offers the better value. Since they remove used plates perhaps you don't notice how many entrees or sides get consumed by lots of the patrons there. I tend to lose count how many I have, lol.

3. Jul 13, 2018 #3

LarryTheNoodleGuy

LarryTheNoodleGuy

LarryTheNoodleGuy

I love watching people eat, no matter their size. It just makes me smile.

4. Jul 13, 2018 #4

choudhury

choudhury

choudhury

My experiences in beholding self-stuffing all involve the gal who became my wife, not strangers. Mostly her thing is low-level day-to-day overeating, but she definitely likes to really go overboard from time to time. One of my favorites was the time, fairly early in our dating life, when she had to sit down on the three-block stroll back to the car from a restaurant because she was too full to walk. Naturally I was very solicitous. She also has a tendency to overdo it at parties, going for multiple servings and multiple desserts, seemingly oblivious to the sideways looks she gets from other people, and afterwards commenting about being 'sooooo full.' She has a very strong psychological connection between having fun and stuffing herself. The two go hand in hand.

5. Jul 13, 2018 #5

LifelongFA

LifelongFA

LifelongFA

My comments were less about where this happened or how good a value it was vs. simply the shear number of plates I saw discarded on a family-sized table with only two diners. As someone who was on college football scholarship (many, many years ago) where I witnessed some legendary training table eating contests, and as someone who spent most of his adult life with a SSBBW over 400lbs, I think I am reasonably qualified to tell you, there was a LOT of food consumed. :) Just sayin'

6. Jul 15, 2018 #6

jakemcduck

jakemcduck

jakemcduck

I can't help but wonder now if anybody was watching me during one of my many gorge-fests when I was lonely and on the road. Were they watching, and what were they thinking?