We did it :) We are married!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

the_captain

Yabba Dabba Doo!
My heartiest heartfelt congratulations to both of you! May God's richest blessings be on you as you begin your new life together.

Always remember that when the storms of life come through (and they will), the best thing to hang on to is each other!

prettysteve

Congratulations Miss Mistical Misty & Mr.Rob! I am glad you two finally tied the knot. I have been waiting so long for this day. I am glad that you guys didn't wait too long until my hair turned gray and I was wearing dentures.:D
May the both of you have a long & prosperous life full of love, for richer or poorer in sickness & in good health.:bow:

tinkerbell

awww, congrats!!:) You two are such a cute couple! I love the dress - the color, everything. You look sp beautiful!! :) And so happy!! :)

Melian

Ultimate Chimera
So gorgeous....even during the "ugly cry." ;)

Congrats to both of you.

BigBeautifulMe

That was a heart.
I said this in rep already, but I'm so happy for you, Misty. You're absolutely glowing, and both of you look so in love. Congratulations, and I know you'll have many happy years together.

Fat.n.sassy

CelebratingNeurodiversity
Congratulations to both of you! You both look so happy and you are BEAUTIFUL in your dress!

Much happiness to both of you!

Blackjack_Jeeves

I'm a pepper, too...
I don't believe I stopped by to share with you both the congratulations you deserve! Happiness and long life!

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Staff member
Global Moderator
Library Mod
Congrats, you two!

And Misty, I've never seen you look more lovely in your pictures....no matter how cute in the first place, that 'bride' vibe always seems to push things up another notch! Please choose a favorite picture to print out, frame, and display REALLY REALLY soon, before you get too busy with other stuff. It really is an occasion to show off :)

MisticalMisty

Thank y'all.

Tad, I already have a favorite...but cash funds are seriously looowww due to some costly medical issues this past weekend and no insurance.

Once we are over that hump, I'll get one printed and framed asap :)

Latest posts