We Love Our Cats Thread!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

LoveBHMS

default title
It's funny. I'm the one who got to name that one, but she has such a strong personality it took awhile for us to actually bond bond. We bonded, but we didn't bond as strong as we're bonded now...it wasn't until I realized how devoted she was to me (sleeping at the end of my side of the bed despite the fact I toss and turn all night), that we really bonded.
Kitty mommy rep sent your way!

Post more photos of those lovelies if you have them. :)

Famouslastwords

Iaintnogoddamnsonofabitch
A lot of these are fairly old but there were on my photobucket!

Yin and Yang kitties

How am I suppose to wash my hands?

Teehee. He looks so cute here.

She's so pretty!

This is Ruggles doing his Frisky Feline centerfold.

Piper...sniffing a bag? Yeah I don't get it either...

Ruggles showing off his balance...

LoveBHMS

default title
awwww. so cute! I love the one of Piper in the sink...squee!

A woman I used to house/cat sit for quite often had a cat that would do that some thing with any sort of paper or plastic bad with handles. I think it had to do with the scent of sweat/oils from skin that got left behind when humans handled them. One of the kitties I took care of would dive into my running shoes (nasty!) and dirty laundry.

Fluffy51888

Glitter Queen
I thought I could share this with my fellow kitty lovers. I came home from work today, only to have my parents sit me down and tell me that we had to put our outside cat Daphne to sleep today. :really sad: We took her to the vet a while back, she was given some medicine to help with the infection, but we didn't catch it in time and the infection spread to her lungs. She's the second cat I've ever lost, and I don't really know what to do with myself.:(

littlefairywren

Wren aka ISFJ
DM Supporter
I thought I could share this with my fellow kitty lovers. I came home from work today, only to have my parents sit me down and tell me that we had to put our outside cat Daphne to sleep today. :really sad: We took her to the vet a while back, she was given some medicine to help with the infection, but we didn't catch it in time and the infection spread to her lungs. She's the second cat I've ever lost, and I don't really know what to do with myself.:(
Oh Lauren, I am so sorry about Daphne :(
Big (((hugs))) sweetie.

Alison

I'm sorry for your loss. I had to put down a dog we had for 12 years and I know it is not easy. I know I would feel lost too if my kitties weren't around. We just recently got our cats.

steely

I'm sorry for your loss. I had to put down a dog we had for 12 years and I know it is not easy. I know I would feel lost too if my kitties weren't around. We just recently got our cats.
That's one of my biggest fears. I've never really "lost" an animal except when I was real young. I'm afraid of how much I'll miss them. I heard if you treat your animal right they can live up to 20 years, but from what I hear from everyone they never live that long. Still I hold out hope that my little precious babies will live that long.
I'm so sorry for your losses. I do know how hard it is. I keep wanting to close out animals and people from my life, for fear of losing them. I know you can't close yourself off to love because you are afraid of losing it. You have to be open and remember all the love that you shared together. You have to hope for all the love you can share in the future. That is what it means to live.

gow

Thought id bring aention to our furry friends, i have mine in NJ and i miss them.. Still, i saw them at Thankgiving!!! Ill start by posting a pic of one of my favorite ones.. Binky. (All are Rescued, all have a Second Chance at life, and we love them.)

Spay or Neuter your Pets...

Binky, meet The Board. The Board, meet BINKY!!!

Binky Talks, and loves my Mom and me. :D

gow

.. Reminds me of Casey!! R.I.P. Casey.. 1985.6 Pine Bush NY to 1998.. :(

NYCGabriel

such a wonderful thread! this cheers me up greatly!

This is Peanut. When I was living in upstate NY @ Albany, my neighbor gave me her cat whom she called Miss Kitty. We bonded a lot. She comes when I call, I'm in the living room, she sleeps on her bed on the sofa, if I'm in the bedroom, she sleeps on her other bed and when I go to bed, she sleeps on her pillow next to her head. She loves to sleep on my left shoulder when I'm working on my netbook and is fond of plain white rice

She's been a godsend and helped me through a year of crippling depression. I honestly think I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for her being in my life late last year.

littlefairywren

Wren aka ISFJ
DM Supporter
such a wonderful thread! this cheers me up greatly!

This is Peanut. When I was living in upstate NY @ Albany, my neighbor gave me her cat whom she called Miss Kitty. We bonded a lot. She comes when I call, I'm in the living room, she sleeps on her bed on the sofa, if I'm in the bedroom, she sleeps on her other bed and when I go to bed, she sleeps on her pillow next to her head. She loves to sleep on my left shoulder when I'm working on my netbook and is fond of plain white rice

She's been a godsend and helped me through a year of crippling depression. I honestly think I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for her being in my life late last year.
Peanut is adorable! Mouse (my kitty), had her face up at the screen just now checking her out....very cute :)
It is amazing how much they can help us get through things.

Latest posts