• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

BBW We need to talk about Jade(BBW,XWG,Gluttony,Stuffing,Sex)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seamless333

“We need to talk about Jade.”
by Seamless333

Leanne looked up from where she sat on the couch, eating a bowl of fudge brownie ice cream. She swallowed the mouthful she’d just take and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand, raising an eyebrow at her flat mate.

Megan sat in the armchair across from her, arms resting on her bloated stomach. She took up most of the seat with her bulk, but she wasn’t so large that she would get stares in the street, yet. Leanne couldn’t help but notice her dungarees looked a little strained as they tried to contain the mass of Megan’s swollen gut.

“What do you mean?” she asked.

Megan sighed. “I mean we’ve been seeing a lot more of her recently.”

“That’s only natural, after she split up with Kevin-“

“I mean there’s more of her, recently,” Megan interrupted.

Leanne opened her mouth to reply, but Megan continued.

“You’re rubbing off on her,” she gestured vaguely towards her lap, “We are rubbing off on her.”

Other girls would have flushed at the insinuation but as Leanne looked down at her own puffy body, she did notice some changes.

She was sure she was still smaller than Megan, but she was flabbier somehow. Megan was broad and bulky, to a certain extent she always had been. Leanne has never been thin, but in the past few years she’d filled out, and filled out, and a little more besides. She noticed a spot of melted ice cream that had slipped down into her cleavage, leaving a sticky trail of chocolate. She shifted her gaze beyond that however, to the belly that filled her lap. It looked so soft, and as she exhaled it seemed to quiver, like jelly. She was fascinated for a second. When had it gotten this large?

Yet she found she didn’t mind it. She loved eating and eating to excess. She liked squeezing into (relatively) tiny dresses and making guys stare as she wobbled by. Megan was different, she tried to eat healthy and exercise where she could, but every time she lost a few pounds, they returned with company. Leanne knew her friend didn’t panic about it, but she wished she’d just accept the way she was.

Her mind turned back to the conversation at hand. Jade was one of their oldest friends, but she had always been the skinny one. All the way back to their emo days she had been the girl in crop tops and skinny jeans, while the rest of them struggled to hide their small paunches. She alone had remained the same, when all the rest of them, even the tiny Kate, had ballooned.

“What do you mean? What’s wrong with Jade’s figure, or mine for that matter!” Leanne grumbled, reaching for her tub of ice cream.

Megan rolled her eyes, exasperated. “She’s getting fat! You are fat!” Seeing Leanne’s wounded expression Megan held up a hand to halt her protest. “You are. And you’re happy, which makes me happy. But you’re used to this, to what being the fat girl means. Jade’s just stumbling down this path by accident. We’re teaching her bad habits.”

Leanne held up her pudgy arms in defeat.

“Fine, what do you want me to do?”

“Take her out dancing, show her a good time without stuffing your faces. Maybe have a quiet word with her. She’s not stupid, she’s probably noticed herself.” Megan said.

“And that will get you off my back?”

Megan nodded. “Yes, then I’ll give you peace, but Leanne, I’m telling you now, no takeaways!”

“Whhyyy do they bother with 20 chicken nuggets? I mean why, wha- who even eats just 20, and is full up?” Jade asked, her speech slightly slurred.

Leanne, who was busy with her third Big Mac, shrugged. Her head was buzzing, but as she looked at her friend, she could see what Megan had meant. Megan, who had taken one look at the food-laden, drunken pair and had decided to retire for the night. Oops.

She saw it now though. Leanne was sure she’d always been this much of a gannet, but now Jade had started to, well, spread. Her waist, formerly slim if not quite toned, had expanded. Her skirt dig into the soft flesh of her upper belly, the bottom of which pouched out slightly, onto her lap. The thighs that protruded from the skirt were thick and meaty and her calves were little better, though they lacked the sausage-like appearance of Leanne’s own. Leanne noticed too that Jade’s face had gotten rounder, she sported plump cheeks that flushed whenever she beamed and even her shoulders had rounded, given her a bulkier appearance that was far removed from her formerly petite frame.

Was she really to blame? Had her and Megan’s awful eating habits rubbed off on her? Or was this a direct result of her recent break up?

No. Leanne was sure these changes had started a while ago, before her break up with Kevin.

Should she say something? Maybe it was her duty as a friend.

She could do it tomorrow. Tonight, they would enjoy themselves.

Finding herself in an unusually charitable mood, she held one of her Big Macs out to Jade.

“Here, this will help.”

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back