• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Weekend with Sabrina by DmaskedFA (SSBBW, Eating, Romance, Squashing, ~Sex, ~SWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dmaskedfa

SSBBW, Eating, Romance, Stuckage, Squashing, ~Sex, ~SWG - a brief glimpse into the life of an FA and his abundant girlfriend

Weekend with Sabrina
by damaskedFA

Nick was waiting for his girlfriend out in front of her building, when he saw her come out. She was a navy skirt jacket, with a light blue blouse underneath.

"Hello honey, ready for lunch?" he said when she came up to him.

"Ready as I will ever be" she said with a smile. "There is a great coffee shop down the street here."

They walked down the street passing offices and cafes.

She suddenly stops in front of a cafe displaying pastries and cakes in front of the store. She looked at the cakes in the window and stare, and her enormous belly rumbled, and then she shook her head and said to herself. "I am going to be a good girl."

And, she turns to walk on.

Nick stops her.

"This place is okay with me. It not like they are fattening or anything!" he joked.

"Stop, you are going to spoil me!"

"Is there any other way I should treat such a beautiful angel?"

She looked into his eyes for sincerely, and then said "You are sweet!”

They walked to the shop and waited for a table.

A slightly chubby waitress came up to them. "Sorry, but we only have a booth in the back."

Nick was disappointed. "On second thought let's go some where with less people."

"No, I am okay with a booth." she said with a devilish smile. "Besides, I got a urge for something sweet now."

They walk to the back of the shop, to a bolted down tables and bench. He was now worried on how she can fit into it.

She navigated her large rear end into the narrow passage, then grabbed the sides of her belly and struggled to squeeze her prominent gut into the space.

With a few more shoves, Claire finally had herself positioned in her seat. Her soft belly was pressed against the table. As the table dug into her fat belly, the top half of it poured onto the table in front of her.

She was still panting heavily from the laborious when she said. "Tight squeeze it's it?"

When the waitress came around, Sabrina asks for a chocolate explosion cake and a milkshake, and asks Nick want he wanted. He just said he wanted a coffee and a piece of pie.

The waitress came back with their orders.

Sabrina, grabbed her fork, and took a piece of her cake. When it reached her full sultry lips, she slowly and seductively touched her lips with the piece of cake, then put it into her mouth, and began to rub her belly. With every bit her body reacted in ecstasy. With this Nick could feel aroused.

With the last bite her body seems to go into an orgasm. Her suit sighed while it stretched to accommodate her growing girth. And Nick was trying to think of anything of anything to stop him from creaming his pants.

Lucky, by the time the waitress came around with the check he was under control again.

"Well I guess it's time to try to get out!" she said, as she rubbed her enlarged belly. Nick and Sabrina put down a few dollars, and began to gather her stuff.

After a few moments thinking about it, she put one of her hands on her belly and the other grabbed the end of the table, braced her hands against the table's edge and pushed against it, trying to slide herself out of the booth. However, it couldn't budge. She pushed again, but nothing happened. She wiggled her torso as much as she could, but she didn't have much space. She could feel the padding of her rear crammed solidly into the seat. Using her hands, she tried to push the flesh of her bulging stomach out of the tight confines of the table.

She heaved herself to one side again, and budged slightly. She tried it again, and budged once more, but a little less. She tried a third time and she was still stuck. The table was squeezing into her belly flesh. Nick came over and offered to help her. He grabbed of her and she heaved against the table a couple more times, and on the final time she popped out, and into Nick's arms. Lucky he was able to stop her fall to the floor.

As her fat enveloped his body, he could feel himself hardened one again like a steel rod. As she tried to steady herself, she felt his manhood digging into the softness of her belly. She blushed and gave him a kiss. He couldn't take anymore. It was going to explode.

"Not now! You will have to wait until tonight!" she said devilishly, as she led him out of the cafe.

As he followed, he noticed that she began to waddle with her walk, her shelf like ass stick out so far, that the top of it was exposed.

"It is going to be hard to think about work this afternoon." he thought.

-------------------

After work Nick drove into the garage, and walk into the apartment. He called out for Sabrina.

"I am in the bedroom"

He walked into the bedroom and found lit only by candlelight.

"Hello, darling!" she said sexually. "What do you think?”

He stood in the center of the room, and there she was lying on the bed. She was wearing a skintight evening dress showing off every dimple on her body. Her hand was going over her body sexually, while the other one was sexually touching her mouth.

Nick felt his dick grow quickly. "I think I am in love!"

She stood up, walked over to him and kissed his lips.

"Not so fast honey. First lets have a little snack, then we will handle this!" she said, as she trace his bulge with her finger.

She led him out to the balcony, where she had set up the dinner like a picnic. Except that there was wine glasses and good china. He looked at the dinner she had made. It was ribs with mashed potatoes and gravy.

"I hope that you like it!"

"I am sure I will!" he said as they sat down on the towels. He looked out on the night view of the lake, with all ships going by.

As she ate the ribs, he noticed that some of the sauce got on her face. As he helped her remove it, he felt her soft skin. Even after he removed the sauce he continued to caress her face. She took his hand and sucked on his fingers, then she move his hand down her neck, and tracing her chest, then across her belly. Her body in the meantime was orgasmic. She moves his hand down to her pussy that was wet. She leaned over a kiss is lips.

Next things they knew they were in a full embrace, and full lip lock.

When they came up for air, she whispered into his ear "Would you like to come into the bedroom and help out of these clothes?"

He helped her up, over to the bed and pull the zipper on the back of her dress. Her dress jumped forward a few inches, and she pulled it down, until it sat on the top of her belly. She pulled the dress over her huge belly, and let the dress drop to the floor.

The bra she wore wasn't meant to be sexy. It was meant to contain and support breasts of this magnitude. It wasn't containing them, though. Her tits swelled up and around the edges of the cotton, creamy swells of billowy pale flesh that was just tinged with a flush of arousal. And that made it a one sexy bra!

To Nick's surprise, she was she was also wearing an industrial strength girdle straining mightily to hold in her massive belly at bay. However, it looked like it was losing the war, because on the front was a tear with some fat escaping from it. Sabrina threw up her hands. "Release me!"

This was exciting Nick so much, he removed his clothes. He kissed her neck and shoulders as he came between her and the bed. He reached for and released the strapped to her bra, as he released the last strap the bra launch itself onto the bed. He then grabbed the edges of the girdle, and pulled as hard as he could. The girdle moved a few inches, and she shivered with sexual excitement. He pulled again, and it still just moved a little. Sabrina was enjoying this a lot.

With one last pull of the girdle, her belly exploded out of it prison. She then whipped of her panties and used her weight to throw him down on the bed and jump on top of him, smothering him with her breasts and belly. The bed banged against the wall with great force.

Then as she heaved her tummy with both of her hands, to straddle his hips and enveloped his dick with her large wet pussy. She then let the weight of her giant belly rest on his. It overflowed around him.

As he began to rub her tummy, he was amazed how wonderful it felt on him.

He started to put chocolate in her mouth, and put his hands under her belly, supporting the massive globe as she move up and down.

With every thrust her body jiggled like a mountain of jello. She screamed louder and louder, until she let out one final loud scream of pleasure. Then she collapsed shaking with pleasure.

She rolled over, and they both enjoyed the aftermath. Her belly looked like a large mound heaving in a quake as she panted!

He caressing the smooth skin of her bare stomach, kissed her cheek, and said. "How was that my love?"

She said. "Out of this world!"

----------------------------------

The next morning Nick woke to an empty king size bed.

"Ohh! You are awake, good. We can go shopping, and get some breakfast out," he heard her saying from the bathroom.

"Sure!"

She just had her underwear on, as she went to put on a t-shirt.

Then she stretched the t-shirt over her massive breasts, it didn't have enough material, to cover her stomach. The t-shirt was stretched to its limits trying to contain the upper portion of her swollen gut and her milk-bloated breasts.

Sabrina starts putting out a pair of large denim short shorts. She stepped into the shorts, and pulled them up her legs and over her huge ass. Then she tried to pull the two zipper flaps around the circumference of enormous belly, but the ends fell short.

With a deep breath, she sucked in her belly as much as she could, struggling to squeeze it into the shorts. After a few tries she laid down on the on the bed, and tried again. After a few seconds of grunting and becoming red faced, she was able to button the jeans, then she let out a sigh of relief. Her belly exploded out engulfing the button in a mass of flesh. The flesh overflowed over the waistband, making the button disappear. Out of the unzipped hole in the front flooded even more flesh.

With one more deep breath she shoved the loose flesh back into the hole, and quickly zipped up her shorts trapping her flesh into its prison. Then she exhaled.

Again denim stretched and protested, but held fast to encase the vast mass of flesh. Her jeans clung to huge round hips, ass and belly, showing every roll of fat.

"I just love tight clothing! Just something about them that makes me feel sexy. "

"That is because you are sexy." he said lovingly.

She tried to sit up, and the overburdened denim tried to hold on. But, it was no use! The button launched like a NASA shuttle, the zippers can't contain her belly, freed from its prison flowed out like water from like Niagara Falls.

"Blast it all, there goes another pair of shorts." she blushed. "I guess I have to go up to another size."

She got up, removed the remains of the short, quickly when to her dresser, and picked out a slightly bigger pair. "Good thing I keep a extra pair in a larger size just in case!"

She stepped into the new pair of shorts, and pulled them up her legs and over her huge ass. And, again there wasn't enough material to go around the circumference of enormous belly. And, again she sucked in her belly as much as she could, and struggled to button the jeans. Finally she buttoned the jeans and zipped up the shorts. She exhaled and her stomach lurched forward, testing the limits of the overstretched jeans. The stitches groaned and whined. She then tried again to sit down on the bed. This time the denim was able to hold back the mass of flesh. Barely! The gap between her shirt and her shorts left her showing alot of midriff. And, again her ass, stuck out behind exposing the top of her behind and her underwear.

"What do you think?" she said.

Nick looked her over. She looked like a sausage ready to blow.

"Looks like you, need one good meal!" she said with a devilish grin.

An evil grin crossed her face. "You are incorrigible. However, we shop first, and sins of the flesh later!"

Latest posts

Back