Weight and measurements

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

khrestel

For as long as I can remember I've been fascinated by how differently people accumulate fat and how much size differs within same BMI. At any size between 175-395 lbs I've never really found a matching body double, fat bodies are so beautifully diverse.

A little game. Estimate my weight without doing extensive research in previous posts, other forums etc. After I've revealed the correct answer, I'd love to see your pics or hear your measurements for comparison.

I'm a tad under 5'7 with 50" bust, 42,5" waist and 51,5" hips.

Attachments

• VID_20211206_222318_01.mp4
    43.5 MB

Sonic Purity

Grateful
(OK, now that i’ve re-solidified after melting watching the video…)

You don’t appear to jiggle much, hence there may be greater density, which would imply a higher weight (but it could just be tight clothes). My zero-research guess, in pound units: 253.

I’m not on the game board for the weight/measurements/BMI match, and nearly all body pix from high school through now look the same, so we might as well skip those for me, yes?

khrestel

I'm thinking 265-270 pounds
Not far off, the correct answer is 260 pounds.

Now, how often we see goals like "I wish to be 250 lbs with soft, hanging belly" or even with quite defined measurements? Sure, we all have our favourite shape in mind in our fantasies but is it a huge dissappointment if eventually the reality is quite far off?

I am usually quite bad at guessing weight. Everyone carries their weight differently, you cannot plan and say hey im going to be this or that weight and my breasts, waist and hip sizes are going to be this or that number.

And even if you hit all those numbers most people would say I thought it would make me look this or that way and be unhappy with one thing or another. Human nature and social attitudes will tend to make most people under satisfied.

QUOTE="khrestel, post: 2300885, member: 33140"]

Now, how often we see goals like "I wish to be 250 lbs with soft, hanging belly" or even with quite defined measurements? Sure, we all have our favourite shape in mind in our fantasies but is it a huge dissappointment if eventually the reality is quite far off?
[/QUOTE]

extra_m13

it is indeed a fascinating topic, i find it amazing how well some ladies move with truly big curves, we do not value ssbbw enough

MNSSBBWpearseeker

This man seeking a large heavy fat sweat lady
For as long as I can remember I've been fascinated by how differently people accumulate fat and how much size differs within same BMI. At any size between 175-395 lbs I've never really found a matching body double, fat bodies are so beautifully diverse.

A little game. Estimate my weight without doing extensive research in previous posts, other forums etc. After I've revealed the correct answer, I'd love to see your pics or hear your measurements for comparison.

I'm a tad under 5'7 with 50" bust, 42,5" waist and 51,5" hips.
255, very solid.

MNSSBBWpearseeker

This man seeking a large heavy fat sweat lady

I was 5 pounds off. You would look beautiful at any weight.

Latest posts