Weight Board Confessional

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

JMCGB

I've gained some weight in the past few months and I really like it. How it looks, feels, etc. I've been having some "pig out" days. I like when I pre-plan it... when I buy or make the food, the anticipation makes me smile and/or giggle to myself (as if I had a *naughty* little secret) hehe :D
I am also going to rep this oneday also. Grats B. Keep pre-planning... :)

Fuzzy

Just a dirty old man
When you wake up in the morning with frosting still smeared on your face.

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Just having one of those days where my thoughts are pretty much:

"- fat-fat-fat-
- oh right I'm supposed to be working on the agenda for that meeting.
- Hrrm, is an hour enough for that section or do we need to delay lunch until 12:30 to allow more time?
- I hope there is plenty to eat for the lunch because I hate being hungry all afternoon.
- Oh man I had a good sized lunch today and I'm hungry now anyway. I could totally devour a second lunch right now, that would feel good.
- Let's face it, I'm just in the mood to be totally stuffed and to feel so fat.
- Mmmmm fat :)
- fat-fat-fat....."

jakemcduck

My friend was always a chubby girl. I enjoyed watching her get fat as she got closer to her 20s. Now through the miracle of technology (FB) I'm enjoying watching her daughter get fat as she gets closer to her 20s. She's already thicker than her mom was back then. Not ogling in a creepy way, just admiring her beauty.

AuntHen

Chicken Whisperer 🐔
DM Supporter
My boss is a "health nut" for the most part and anytime we talk about food or exercise, she (I feel) tries to impart some wisdom on me of how to lose weight. I love to walk, hike and dance to keep active and because it feels good but I have to laugh to myself when we have these conversations because sometimes when she is giving her "advice", I just smile and nod but in my mind I am thinking things like... "That's nice. I ate a half dozen donuts after my walk last night". :p:D

biggirlluvher

I've gained some weight in the past few months and I really like it. How it looks, feels, etc. I've been having some "pig out" days. I like when I pre-plan it... when I buy or make the food, the anticipation makes me smile and/or giggle to myself (as if I had a *naughty* little secret) hehe :D
Do you tend to have those "pig out" days more often in the week now?

AmandaLynn

cake, lots & lots of cake
My boss is a "health nut" for the most part and anytime we talk about food or exercise, she (I feel) tries to impart some wisdom on me of how to lose weight. I love to walk, hike and dance to keep active and because it feels good but I have to laugh to myself when we have these conversations because sometimes when she is giving her "advice", I just smile and nod but in my mind I am thinking things like... "That's nice. I ate a half dozen donuts after my walk last night". :p:D
A half dozen?

:)

*poke poke*

JMCGB

I wish she would just give in and get fat. She said she wouldn't mind it that night we were drinking around the bonfire. Maybe one day.

AmyJo1976

SSBBW & FFA
DM Lifetime Supporting Member
DM Supporter
IC that I have packed on the pounds this year and it's been quite enjoyable:D

Latest posts