Weight Board Confessional

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Staff member
Global Moderator
Library Mod
A couple more pairs of jeans going into the 'to donate' pile today. At some point I'm going to have to go through my work trousers and shirts and see what is wearable, but I'm not quite ready for that closet carnage yet.

I've embraced the fact that I do have a feeder side.

For years I was hesitant. I always felt it was a solely admirer-focused fetish. I'm still sick of people pushing others into it without their consent too. Especially new people in the community. But now that I know a small percentage of feedees truly enjoy it, and fetishes in general are often collaborative: I've become open to the experience. I'm getting to know someone who's interested in starting this type of relationship with me. I just started helping her, and we're both very happy to see where it goes. It's basically my first jump outside of being vanilla AF.

I do think I approach it differently than a lot of people though. I only apply pressure on people that want me to do it. The idea of someone doing it for me doesn't have that much appeal. Still more driven by results than the process. I've learned that my range of preferences is larger as well, but now I have a clear limit. Starting to think I fall somewhere in between being an FA and Feeder. Either way I hope I become a great chameleon.

Last edited:

luckyfa

I’ve noticed that most of my wife’s recent regain of nearly 35 lbs went into her legs and butt rather than her belly and I am absolutely thrilled by it. She has never had considerable fat at her inner knees but now she has. I’ve also noticed that she has gotten relatively fatter. She’s 12 lbs away from her previous peak weight (not her all-time peak) but only about 6 lbs from the fat mass she carried when she had that weight. She gets fatter faster than she gains weight, I see it and I feel it and I love it!

Last edited:

luckyfa

I've embraced the fact that I do have a feeder side.

For years I was hesitant. I always felt it was a solely admirer-focused fetish. I'm still sick of people pushing others into it without their consent too. Especially new people in the community. But now that I know a small percentage of feedees truly enjoy it, and fetishes in general are often collaborative: I've become open to the experience. I'm getting to know someone who's interested in starting this type of relationship with me. I just started helping her, and we're both very happy to see where it goes. It's basically my first jump outside of being vanilla AF.

I do think I approach it differently than a lot of people though. I only apply pressure on people that want me to do it. The idea of someone doing it for me doesn't have that much appeal. Still more driven by results than the process. I've learned that my range of preferences is larger as well, but now I have a clear limit. Starting to think I fall somewhere in between being an FA and Feeder. Either way I hope I become a great chameleon.
I might develop those tendencies as well. A couple of weeks ago, I might have cleared the table immediately after dinner in order to help her manage her weight. Or I might have intervened if I knew she was full but kept eating. Just recently, I noticed that she tends to eat more if I put bigger plates on the table and I got aroused when she kept eating although I knew she was full. Now I put those plates on the table every day and I don’t clear the table before she stops eating. Well so far, this can’t be called “feeding” and what I like about just letting it happen, is the playfulness. Probably she gains even more that way. In some months, we’re looking at 11 lbs of weight gain with 80-90 % of it being pure fat mass - without active feeding which is not bad, isn’t it?

I find that when I tell friends that I only date fat guys, it goes in one ear and out the other. So, I mail ordered some badges and flags to declare my preference. The photo shows my desktop bear flags with paw 6x4 inches, my bear flag with paw badges, my FAT BOYS RULE badges and my I LOVE FAT BOYS badges. No one else has I LOVE FAT BOYS badges. It's an "I LOVE..." badge, which you can order with your own words added. I ordered several of each, so that I can give some to friends. Am I going over the top?

20210226 My parcel arrived with my desktop bear flags with paw 6x4 inches, my bear flag with p...jpg

kilo riley

I don't do it anymore but when I first met my wife I did a lot of secret eating. She lived about 45 minutes away and I would often go through a drive thru and eat on my way there and then when I got there we would eat together.

When we moved in together I started doing it more often. Sometimes every day. I started putting on a lot of weight and she was surprised by it because she saw me eat at home and it couldn't explain the weight gain. Then I sort of got caught when she found a receipt in my pocket. She asked me how the burger was and I was like ugh it was good. I stopped eating in secret and just started pigging out at home more. 😀

Reactions: Tad

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Staff member
Global Moderator
Library Mod
I'd re-hit my previous highest weight just before Covid started. Over the year+ since then I've slowly put on a bit more weight; not a lot compared to many people, but I'm solidly 240 now (at 5'8" and a slight build, this is a BMI over 36 and fatter than you would think 240 would be, based on most other guys), and I finally feel fat.

I often feel my belly wobble, vigorous brushing of my teeth can lead to feeling my double chin shake and sometimes a moob. Leaning over is a fair challenge with my belly in the way. I have love handles, and if I lean to the side I form rolls. The rubbing is quite notieceable: thigh on thigh, double chin to chest if I'm looking down, arms against side-fat rolls, belly on my thighs if I twist while sitting and moobs against belly if I reach across myself while sitting. Clothes that are as large as can be found in most shops here (XL tops, 42" waist trousers) are clearly too tight, even if I'm still wearing many of them, and I've even tried on some 2X tops that go skin tight around my belly when I sit down. I struggle to see the numbers on my scale to confirm my current weight.

It isn't as fat as I've dreamed of getting, but it is fat enough to fulfill many of my dreams of fatness. It is a proper enrobing with fat, the fat forming bulges and sags and rolls, and moving with its own wobbles and jiggles as I move. My contours defined by fat, the movement of my fat part of the way that I move. Out of the ordinary sizing, as defined by the retail market. I'm barely into this realm of fat, but I'm here. It took me decades from when I first knew that this was what I wanted, but I finally let myself get what I wanted.

But I confess that now I'm going to try and lose some of it, and to resist letting it come back. I don't know if I'll succeed, but for marital calmness, ease of shopping, ease of activities, and if I'm being fully honest the ease that comes with triggering less fat-phobia in others, I'm going to try to lose a bit. I doubt it will be a lot, but likely enough to make a noticeable dent in how fat I feel.

I'm finally fat like I've always wanted to be, it is in fact as lovely as I hoped. But I'm going to try and be less fat because it isn't all that I want, and so many of those other wants pull the other way.

Last edited:
I used my new scales the other evening. I found to my delight that I now weigh 163 kg, or 359 lb, or 25 stone 9 lb. That makes me more than twice the size of the average guy that I run into. I feel so fat and happy.

I'd re-hit my previous highest weight just before Covid started. Over the year+ since then I've slowly put on a bit more weight; not a lot compared to many people, but I'm solidly 240 now (at 5'8" and a slight build, this is a BMI over 36 and fatter than you would think 240 would be, based on most other guys), and I finally feel fat.

I often feel my belly wobble, vigorous brushing of my teeth can lead to feeling my double chin shake and sometimes a moob. Leaning over is a fair challenge with my belly in the way. I have love handles, and if I lean to the side I form rolls. The rubbing is quite notieceable: thigh on thigh, double chin to chest if I'm looking down, arms against side-fat rolls, belly on my thighs if I twist while sitting and moobs against belly if I reach across myself while sitting. Clothes that are as large as can be found in most shops here (XL tops, 42" waist trousers) are clearly too tight, even if I'm still wearing many of them, and I've even tried on some 2X tops that go skin tight around my belly when I sit down. I struggle to see the numbers on my scale to confirm my current weight.

It isn't as fat as I've dreamed of getting, but it is fat enough to fulfill many of my dreams of fatness. It is a proper enrobing with fat, the fat forming bulges and sags and rolls, and moving with its own wobbles and jiggles as I move. My contours defined by fat, the movement of my fat part of the way that I move. Out of the ordinary sizing, as defined by the retail market. I'm barely into this realm of fat, but I'm here. It took me decades from when I first knew that this was what I wanted, but I finally let myself get what I wanted.

But I confess that now I'm going to try and lose some of it, and to resist letting it come back. I don't know if I'll succeed, but for marital calmness, ease of shopping, ease of activities, and if I'm being fully honest the ease that comes with triggering less fat-phobia in others, I'm going to try to lose a bit. I doubt it will be a lot, but likely enough to make a noticeable dent in how fat I feel.

I'm finally fat like I've always wanted to be, it is in fact as lovely as I hoped. But I'm going to try and be less fat because it isn't all that I want, and so many of those other wants pull the other way.

Congratulations!

Last edited:

Mystic Rain

Mewtwo is life
Though I shouldn't, I have been stuffing myself the past week. I love eating what I want, and being full and happy. I have no idea what I weigh (no scale), but I am growing nearly a perfect double belly. It feels so big and round. I wish I could keep getting bigger and rounder, but health conditions wouldn't allow that to be such a good idea, which is disappointing. So it will come to an end.

Mystic Rain

Mewtwo is life
Well, this came as unexpected, but I wasn't completely surprised. I have been noticing a significant roll of fat developing on my lower belly to where it now bulges out at my pants pockets and slightly overlap my upper thighs. Not to mention a more pronounced muffin top and my butt feeling bigger... I recently learned I have gained nearly six pounds in the three months since my previous doctor's visit in Feb at 260.2. Overall, ten pounds in eight months from September of last year, but it was the latest gain which stood out to me more; almost two pounds a month.

My diabetes is well controlled at least, which is very good, but outside a rare binge, I eat normal portions and I only have two take-out meals a week. I can't rule out stress and anxiety contributing, once again, or any other of all the medications I keep getting piled on with. Oh, yeah, hypothyroidism too. Ugh.

Roundy

IC I tend to lose and regain the same weight over and over (when I get super busy I tend to not eat much)... anyway, I love the "new fat" when I gain it back. It always seems the softest for whatever reason. I love how it feels.☁☺
I totally get that, made a goal hit it, questioned if this is what I want, answered it n now gained it all back n then some
😅