Weight Board Confessional

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Roundy

I totally get that, made a goal hit it, questioned if this is what I want, answered it n now gained it all back n then some
😅
I
I don't lose any weight on purpose though. It just sometimes happens naturally when I get super busy/distracted with work, etc.
I didn’t loose it on purpose either
Was just questioning if it was something I really wanted n realized it is, n was agreeing with your new fat comment

SSBHM

I don't lose any weight on purpose though. It just sometimes happens naturally when I get super busy/distracted with work, etc.

I wonder if you should have a cook to make your meals and make sure you don't forget to eat? I mean, I'm sure you work best when you aren't starving.

kilo riley

A few years ago I found a folder on our PC where my wife saved a bunch of weight gain stories. The stories all included male feedees that became super chubs and got so big they needed to be taken care of. I already knew my wife was a feeder but maybe didn't realize to what extent.

After finding her story stash I started to really overeat. I started to drink wg shakes when she wasn't around. I was already big so it wasn't noticable at first but in time I had gained so much it was starting to limit my mobility. She noticed and couldn't keep her hands off me.

SSBHM

IC that I just ate 9 chocolate chip cookies, fresh from the oven (well, ok one was while it was still a ball of dough) 🍪 🍪 🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪☺
IC I think 9 cookies isn't that many and easily have eaten many more than that - 18 to 20 would be a reasonable estimate. It isn't really a confession to say you at 9 cookies - it should more of an expression of celebration - I ate 9 really good chocolate chip cookies!

AuntHen

IC I think 9 cookies isn't that many and easily have eaten many more than that - 18 to 20 would be a reasonable estimate. It isn't really a confession to say you at 9 cookies - it should more of an expression of celebration - I ate 9 really good chocolate chip cookies!
No sir. Anything over 9 cookies is for a private confessional only 😌

Roundy

My scale said I weighed less than I did, n was confused because I didn’t look smaller. Was a little discouraged. Put new batteries in and were back. I was relieved to see and motivated to get back to working on my goal

bellyman

I felt a frisson de joie run through my body yesterday, when I went for some routine blood tests to be done. I'd put on so much weight that they couldn't find a vein to take the blood from.
Been there before where they can't find a vein in my arm, not cool cause then they go for the veins in your hand. Those are not as tolerable in my experience.

Mr. Jigglesworth

A true Meatierologist.
What do you mean by stuffer? I've heard that term, but not sure what exactly it entails.....or is it just obvious and I'm clueless? lol
I'm not in the closet about mine, but I'm more of a late night stuffer so all the calories I stuff with will hopefully turn to fat as I don't have time to burn any of them off. It helps a little bit, but my metabolism is high so I'm not gaining ungodly amounts of weight like I want to🙁

My confession....
I can't help but stuff myself every chance I get just so I know I'll walk around aroused and side tracked on how much I'm growing. It's my addiction now and it's all I crave. Eat, aroused, release, sleep, repeat.
I LOVE your confession, NaughtyStufferLover (& your photo!!!). I crave fattening foods and am crazy-aroused by my newly bulging fat. When I'm indulging my cravings (& as I lie back to rest from over-stuffing) I fantasize about how and where my plump body will transform all that fattening food into new layers of soft fat. I find over-eating and growing fatter so erotic!

Latest posts