Weight gain - Belly in the way when I go to the bathroom

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

emdes2

I was born with a muscular desease, and i use a wheelchair, so whenever I have to pee, I always do it without transfering out of the chair. I have a sort of medical bottle meant for this purpose that I use. I lean backward in my chair, pull out my penis and pee into the bottle. Then I pour it into the toilet, and rinse out the bottle. Lately I have put on a bit of weight, for various reasons, mainly depression. I have now noticed that it is alittle bit harder for me to pee this way now. With my belly hanging over the edge of my pants it has become harder to reach. Harder to pull down my pants, and get my penis out, while still seated.

Does anyone else have any experiences with your weight or your belly effecting your bathroom procedure? I guess it is easier if you don't have to sit down though, like me. But if you are really big, I can imagine that reaching to wipe might become an issue?

Also, those who are immobile due to size, how do you deal with bathroom needs?

extra_m13

actually i have wondered the same thing. personally i have no problems but just by looking at some ladies and the dimensions of their hips and or belly you have got to assume that things are not always very easy in that department. at the same time i have seen some creative solutions but it is a topic for conversation in some cases i think.

lawriesv

I was born with a muscular desease, and i use a wheelchair, so whenever I have to pee, I always do it without transfering out of the chair. I have a sort of medical bottle meant for this purpose that I use. I lean backward in my chair, pull out my penis and pee into the bottle. Then I pour it into the toilet, and rinse out the bottle. Lately I have put on a bit of weight, for various reasons, mainly depression. I have now noticed that it is alittle bit harder for me to pee this way now. With my belly hanging over the edge of my pants it has become harder to reach. Harder to pull down my pants, and get my penis out, while still seated.

Does anyone else have any experiences with your weight or your belly effecting your bathroom procedure? I guess it is easier if you don't have to sit down though, like me. But if you are really big, I can imagine that reaching to wipe might become an issue?

Also, those who are immobile due to size, how do you deal with bathroom needs?
I have no personal experience in this matter, but, I understand, surgeons have developed techniques, using particular appliances, to allow them to continue critical procedures in operating rooms without being distracted, or having to take recesses, due to an urge to urinate. Maybe the same techniques would be of use to you.

Lear

I think most guys who pass about 300-350 range encounter this. Once you start to get a belly that either makes it hard to reach or sags enough to get in the way you have to change how you do things.
Personally my issue was the apron getting in the way so I just take a seat. This comes with it's own issues when you're out and about since stall size can vary wildly. Lol, I've definitely found places where I'm too fat to turn around or close the door in the regular stall and once one I couldn't even fit in turning sideways.

bellyman

Speaking of not fitting in a bathroom. I did have a problem outside a building. At the time, my weight was in the 310s and I was out in public, and the only bathroom was a porta-potty. When I got in, shutting the door was my number one problem. I did get it closed, but it was seriously tight. I will say toilets are usually too close to the wall in bathroom stalls.

Latest posts