• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Weight gain - Belly in the way when I go to the bathroom

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emdes2

I was born with a muscular desease, and i use a wheelchair, so whenever I have to pee, I always do it without transfering out of the chair. I have a sort of medical bottle meant for this purpose that I use. I lean backward in my chair, pull out my penis and pee into the bottle. Then I pour it into the toilet, and rinse out the bottle. Lately I have put on a bit of weight, for various reasons, mainly depression. I have now noticed that it is alittle bit harder for me to pee this way now. With my belly hanging over the edge of my pants it has become harder to reach. Harder to pull down my pants, and get my penis out, while still seated.

Does anyone else have any experiences with your weight or your belly effecting your bathroom procedure? I guess it is easier if you don't have to sit down though, like me. But if you are really big, I can imagine that reaching to wipe might become an issue?

Also, those who are immobile due to size, how do you deal with bathroom needs?

Latest posts

Back