Quantcast

Weight gain diet/foods

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Englandlover7

what kind of foods do you guys recommend for someone with an extremely fast metabolism? I have almost no access to a grocery store, but i can get food at convenience stores, starbucks, and mcdonalds. (i don't have a car)
Appreciations,
Englandlover7

Ocean

Wait until there's a time you know they'll be out of the house and buy up from the nearest store and sneak it in that way? Just make sure not to buy anything that needs to be frozen or refrigerated. Or if you're still in school, just stop by a store on the way home and hide it in your school bag? I don't know, it's a hard question given you sound fairly young.

ac34dc

This might sound kinda weird, but this is what i would do. Tell your parents that you are going somewhere, like for a walk or something. Leave the house with a backpack or something. Walk to mcdonalds or a convienent store. Load it up with goodies "like what ocean said" and bring the stuff back to your house. If you are looking to gain weight, you should eat it right b4 yougo to bed. Again, this might sound dumb, but thats what i would do. hope that helped some.

Latest posts