weight gain/modeling

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

leina2009

I just never seem like I'm big enough. Lol. I've been stuck around 210. I just want to get bigger! I also want to start web modeling but doing that seems so far away. I want to start bow! Mini rant finished! Lol.

Side note, anyone know how to change the user name on here? I want it to be my future web modeling name like my twitter is. But I just can't find where to edit my username. If anyone can help, please let me know! Thanks. <3

edvis

I don't think you have to be a certain size in my honest opinion. I bet you look great. you should post a fashion pic. :)
I just never seem like I'm big enough. Lol. I've been stuck around 210. I just want to get bigger! I also want to start web modeling but doing that seems so far away. I want to start bow! Mini rant finished! Lol.

Side note, anyone know how to change the user name on here? I want it to be my future web modeling name like my twitter is. But I just can't find where to edit my username. If anyone can help, please let me know! Thanks. <3

I agree, whatever size you are there will always be people to appreciate you. I think some of the bigcuties nowadays are around 200 anyway. Plus is you really do want to gain then people will enjoy watching the progression over time, one that comes to mind is Ivy.
So if you really want it then by all means go for it :)

leina2009

Thanks guys! I appreciate what you said. I'm thinking about starting as soon as I get a camers. :) also, I would love to post a picture. :) just not sure what to upload.

mandarten

I definitely think a lot of people here would appreciate how you look at the moment. Do you have a link for that Twitter you mentioned?

Latest posts