Weight-Gainer Wife

Discussion in 'Weight Board' started by flfeeder, Dec 22, 2018.

1. Dec 22, 2018 #1

flfeeder

flfeeder

flfeeder

When I met her, she was 5' 0" tall and overweight by 100 pounds, at 200. She was VERY sexy and kinky then, but now that she has gained 40 more pounds for me, I can barely keep my hands off of her!

Saxphon likes this.
  2. Dec 24, 2018 #2

HungryGirl

HungryGirl

HungryGirl

Haha, she is the same size as me. I'm exactly 5 foot. I was around 175 last year and now I'm 210....I'm a little nervous to see my extended family today lol. Glad you're happy!

flfeeder, Saxphon, Tad and 1 other person like this.
  3. Dec 24, 2018 #3

BigFA

BigFA

BigFA

My wife is also 5 feet tall. When we got married in college she was a petite 110 lbs. Now she is 165 lbs. I would love to see her reach 200 lbs or more like both of you lovely ladies above. I think it would be so hot! Short fat women really turn me on!

Tad likes this.
  4. Dec 24, 2018 #4

HungryGirl

HungryGirl

HungryGirl

Haha, I used to weigh 110 too. I hit 165 after having my first daughter. I got up to 218 while pregnant with my second daughter. After I had her I dropped down to 190 then eventually to the 170s again. Buuuut my husband thought it would be fun to see if he could get me to 220 by Christmas. I thought it was fun, and unlikely. I seriously can't believe I'm at 210 now. It just sounds so fat lol. Sometimes I feel that fat and other times it's like there's no way I weigh 210 pounds!

Does she know you'd like her to gain weight and if so is she comfortable with it?

SvenskFA, Saxphon, Tad and 1 other person like this.
  5. Dec 24, 2018 #5

happily_married

happily_married

happily_married

Happy to be part of Dims!

You’re 210? Haha that’s petite! ;)

Really it sounds lovely and I hope you are enjoying it!

Happy fat lover likes this.
  6. Dec 25, 2018 #6

loopytheone

loopytheone

loopytheone

Administrator Global Moderator

Oh wow, a thread that makes me feel tall! :p

I'm 5'2 and about 210 lbs. I'm a little fatty, but I'm far from huge.

Happy fat lover and Saxphon like this.
  7. Dec 26, 2018 #7

BigFA

BigFA

BigFA

She knows that I like fatter women and that I don't mind if she gains, but she ideally does not want to gain any more weight so I try to respect that even though I would love it if she got fatter. She is slowly getting heavier each year as she ages so I have to be content with that. She is not into weight gain like I am.

Happy fat lover likes this.
  8. Dec 31, 2018 #8

extra_m13

extra_m13

extra_m13

my wife... well, we have been married for almost 5 years, 6 in all, including dating. we are going at a somewhat steady pace but if you look closer it is a yoyo as with most of the ladies. she gains some, then diets, exercises, loses some and then the fatty habits come in again with the happy times for me. she is really short, a petitte 5'1 she began weighing 128pounds which were nice, i mean, definitely not skinny, very nice hourglass figure with nothing lacking. and nowadays i can say that i am really proud of her weighing at 193 pounds, personally i would love to see her get over 200 and being realistic staying in a 200-220 range. but i think given her nature of yoyo the reasonable think is to expect a yoyo once again and hope that the lower limit continues to go up. she is rocking a fantastic figure right now if you ask me.

9. Jan 1, 2019 #9

Mark02

Mark02

Mark02

Short and chubby is a great combo.

10. Jan 15, 2019 #10

JoeBananas

JoeBananas

JoeBananas

Enjoy...my first GF was 5'0 and plump and I've had a thing for that height ever since. A few years ago I dated someone who was 5'0 on the nose and over 400 pounds. Now THERE was a butterball! She was so adorable, just wanted to smush her constantly, a cuteness overload. :) And talk about a lovely pillow for sleeping with..swoon. :) Alas, I don't know where she is now, she kinda dropped off the map and her name is quite generic so one can never look her up.

If I ever marry again, I hope I find a petite angel like her to spoil rotten.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2019
    flfeeder and LizzieJones like this.