Quantcast

Weight Gaining Webtoon

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Blame Picasso

I thought I'd share this, I've been checking these web-cartoons out for a couple of years. It's about a rather foul-mouthed squirrel named Foamy and his friends. There's a human female character named Germaine who has recently become disillusioned with society's labels and the media's idea of what's considered attractive and she's decided to stop watching her weight. She's getting bigger every time they feature her in one their shorts lately. Even if that's not your thing, (although, considering where I'm posting this, I'm betting it might be) it is a very funny webtoon.

The site is: http://www.illwillpress.com/

They're free, and if nothing else, check out the toon titled 'Jiggle-butt'.

Rob

Fuzzy Necromancer

Could you specifically name the episodes that have noticeable weight gain content, so we don't have to slough through every moderately unfunny squirrel rant? >_>

Blame Picasso

While I find your response incredibly condescending and rude, I will say the newer ones are posted last, and I wouldn't subject you to go past the last four or five. I was just trying to share something.

Could you specifically name the episodes that have noticeable weight gain content, so we don't have to slough through every moderately unfunny squirrel rant? >_>

furious styles

goodbye halcyon days
i used to watch illwillpress waaaaaaaay back in the day. shit was mad lulz.

i think this is their response to all the nerds that had boners for germaine.

KHayes666

Go away
Heh, my friends are OBSESSED with that. They just bought a Foamy cd at Hot Topic and its actually funny stuff.

Thanks for the link dude :)

Ocean

'A Change of Face' is the one that speficially mentions her gaining weight without a care.

Oh and thank you so much for posting this ~

Littleghost

Oh, Frickenstein.
It HAS been a while since I've seen one of these. 'Subliminal Cut' is particularly funny and relevant. Check the last scene.

Allie Cat

Oh, wow. I'd forgotten about Neurotically Yours, I haven't watched one of these since probably 2006... I really ought to start watching again.

MatthewB

Still Not Ginger!
You know, I've never heard of this before, but it's damned funny.

Fuzzy Necromancer

While I find your response incredibly condescending and rude, I will say the newer ones are posted last, and I wouldn't subject you to go past the last four or five. I was just trying to share something.
I apologize for the rudeness and condescension. I tend to get kind of irritable around certain internet phenomena, and Foamy is one of them.

Blackbean

Hare Club For Men Member
So they're looking to attract a whole different set of nerds with boners, then?
Yeah when that whole anti-beauty thing took off in the 80's it had the opposite effect on me when competing with poofy hair go figure.

Latest posts