Weight limits

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
I don't think most people actually have a hard limit you can put a number on, like "nobody over x pounds" because these things are so different on everybody.

I guess my limit personally is immobility. I'm not into that. As for a lower limit, I like guys that are bigger than me (I'm 5'2 and 200 lbs). I guess I'm more about body type than absolute size. My 'ideal' size is 400-600 lbs, I guess? But I can do bigger or smaller. As far as girls are concerned.... I just like girls. Skinny girls, strong girls, fat girls... just girls, hah. <3

BigElectricKat

Staff member
Global Moderator
I don't think most people actually have a hard limit you can put a number on, like "nobody over x pounds" because these things are so different on everybody.

I guess my limit personally is immobility. I'm not into that. As for a lower limit, I like guys that are bigger than me (I'm 5'2 and 200 lbs). I guess I'm more about body type than absolute size. My 'ideal' size is 400-600 lbs, I guess? But I can do bigger or smaller. As far as girls are concerned.... I just like girls. Skinny girls, strong girls, fat girls... just girls, hah. <3
Amen!

Jon Blaze

FALCON
DM Lifetime Supporting Member
DM Supporter
I feel like 600ish is generally where my range ends. But that is a trend more than a line in the sand. It depends on the many factors already mentioned. 500 was what I leaned towards until the body positivity wave, an increase in larger models, and me dating someone 500+. So there is a degree of malleability. However, I don't always prefer someone at their heaviest. Especially if I question how content they are with their size.

last time

I’m steeling @kinkykitten idea and making one for the guys to post their answers. (Hope you don’t mind me steeling your idea, kinky kitten!)

for me personally, hypothetically speaking I don’t have a number on the scale that represents my limit, it has more to do with overall look and mobility. A while back someone sent me the below attached pic and asked me “yes or no” and it’s a definite yes. Again, hypothetically speaking.

View attachment 135637

original post:

I have always fantasized about women being as fat as possible...even fatter than humanly possible haha..
but I know reality has its limits
it is a tricky thing that needs to be figured out between the couple I think
depending on both of their desires
have to weight out their desire for health as well
however, RP can do wonders if you have a great imagination, If you know what I mean

luckyfa

TMI below -- read at your own risk!

I am a woman. For me, personally, once a guy gets to be my size (this is not set in stone but a MAYBE) or larger than myself (highly likely to definitely), I'd most likely have to give a relationship a hard pass. At 300 pounds, a guy my size (again, MAYBE), but especially bigger is much more likely to have extreme difficulty with vaginal penetration, if it's not actually impossible. I have to have penetration in order to be fulfilled in a relationship. I suppose it could work via certain positions, but I don't want to be limited or TOO limited and, at 300 or more pounds, he may only be able to do one certain position. However, perhaps a large or large man who is blessed down south would be able to give me what I need?

I once...ahem...did the deed many times with an ex who was at least 260 minimum and I was around that size but probably less than 300 then. When he did climb on top, he would use the headboard of the bed for leverage. Maybe it was his "down there" size that was more of the issue, however, and he could have perhaps given me what I wanted/needed if he were more blessed in that area.

I prefer thin or thinner guys, honestly, but am open to dating fellow fatties to a point if I find them to be attractive. I have a handsome, fat FB friend who I'd consider dating if he were open to it and I was not seeing someone else right now.

Current BF is thin.
I am a thin guy and you‘re right: Vaginal penetration became difficult when my wife‘s weight exceeded 245 lbs - this weight isn’t particularly high but she‘s a belly girl. It became impossible at more than 255 lbs if I was on top of her. She on top of me worked fine. But at her so-far peak weight of 285 lbs even this position was challenging. But with experience and practise, we are having very satisfying sex. I weigh 155 lbs and I have a flat belly, this definitely helps. What would be the limit? As her recent regain mostly went into the other body parts rather than her belly (for the first time actually), a weight of 310 lbs would still be practical. As we both love our contrast, we both are thrilled by the prospect of her weighing twice as much as me.

luckyfa

In theory, I don‘t have limits. In practise, I and we do have limits. One concerns the fact that vaginal intercourse gets more difficult with weight and belly size, even if the man has a flat belly like me. Another is about mobility: I don‘t want to be my wife‘s caregiver before old age or when disaster strikes (disease, accident...). I love her and I don‘t want to kill her or that she kills herself. She also wants to be able to be my caregiver should the need arise. Lastly, it‘s about enjoying life outside the house which requires mobility. We want to have a regular car etc. Airplane seat belts are already a challenge, that’s true. Physically, she can do everything she wants but can‘t do some of the things I do - but then, she never wanted to do those things anyway, even when she weighed only 155 lbs. In addition to that, her weight gain stopped twice at 285 lbs. It didn’t go any higher than that. It seems to be sort of a natural barrier and we‘ve never forced things. Her weight gain just happened over time. Should it go higher than those 285 lbs, would we welcome it? Yeah why not? As long as vaginal intercourse, mobility and enjoying life outside the house are still possible. Weighing twice as much as myself and doubling her own weight is an awesome dream of ours, but not at all costs.

TheStaunton

Definitely don't have a limit, I'd say I start being physically attracted to people around 350lbs-400lbs, I'd also say if I was with someone who was an SSBBW, I would want that person to be happy, and hopefully fall in love with the person

Much as I am a "bigger is better" person in terms of what I find attractive, I don't want someone to be unhappy, the person you are in love with matters as much as what they weigh

Also, a definite yes to the OP

luckyfa

well i meant - what a pity!

You said with 255 lbs sex with you on top was impossible due to your gf / wife's belly - that's a pity!

From my personal experience 350+ lbs didn't give me any limitations in that field.
Well, I don’t know 🤷‍♂️ maybe it isn’t an absolute technical impossibility rather a practical one. I’ll spare you the details 😉 It has never been a true problem to us because we’re both enjoying the other position so much more. But at 350+lbs I’m pretty sure that it would be technically impossible I am glad to hear that you didn’t run into any of those issues even at 350+ lbs 👏🏻

Jack Secret

tickle my amygdala
http://www.facebook.com/kenneth.c.phillips,
I never had a size requirement/limit. I've loved women from 120 pounds to around 450 pounds. I forget specific numbers. Anyway, my last girlfriend was my heaviest. I loved her little details. It was never about a weight. I'm a pear lover more than anything… Large bellies, thighs, and hips.

No matter what I prefer physically, the health of my partner trumped anything else. I've got a really great female friend who is married to a guy that loves large girls like me. Anyway, I was talking to her the other day. Due to diabetes she is going to have weight-loss surgery done. She knows how much I love really large women. We talked for about four hours about her concerns of how her husband will look at her after she has lost all of that weight. It's a legitimate much discussed topic here in this group. Will he love me after I lose X amount of weight.

If your partner really loves you he will be more interested in having you around comfortable and healthy as opposed to large, in pain, and poor health..

littlefairywren

Wren aka ISFJ
DM Supporter
I am a thin guy and you‘re right: Vaginal penetration became difficult when my wife‘s weight exceeded 245 lbs - this weight isn’t particularly high but she‘s a belly girl. It became impossible at more than 255 lbs if I was on top of her. She on top of me worked fine. But at her so-far peak weight of 285 lbs even this position was challenging. But with experience and practise, we are having very satisfying sex. I weigh 155 lbs and I have a flat belly, this definitely helps. What would be the limit? As her recent regain mostly went into the other body parts rather than her belly (for the first time actually), a weight of 310 lbs would still be practical. As we both love our contrast, we both are thrilled by the prospect of her weighing twice as much as me.
My curiosity has been piqued by you saying that vaginal penetration became impossible at 255lb, or 115kg in my world. At my highest weight (beyond your wife's peak weight), this was not a problem and I have a belly, whilst my then partner had a small belly (definitely not flat). Of course, it all depends on how one's belly sits when on their back, but I've found that pillows have many uses, and not just for under my head. A little bit of ingenuity and ta-da!
I love me a pillow!

Joker

My curiosity has been piqued by you saying that vaginal penetration became impossible at 255lb, or 115kg in my world. At my highest weight (beyond your wife's peak weight), this was not a problem and I have a belly, whilst my then partner had a small belly (definitely not flat). Of course, it all depends on how one's belly sits when on their back, but I've found that pillows have many uses, and not just for under my head. A little bit of ingenuity and ta-da!
I love me a pillow!
Now I understand the pillow comment from a few weeks ago. ;)

mathfa

I wouldn't say I have a weight limit in either direction. Sure, I have a stated preference for those on the larger side, but truthfully it doesn't matter to me whether my partner is 100 or 500 lbs., as long as they are happy with the lifestyle/body combination they have. In the grand scheme of things I care about other things a lot more in terms of physical attractiveness (and of course the mental/emotional side as well).

Latest posts