Weight scale Pics..

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

op user

I think it is a nice request. I love to see a BBW/SSBBW stepping on a scale and seeing her weight.

op user

tjw1971

Honestly, I do too -- and it seems a little bit odd that so many people are comfortable posting updates about their current weight, yet would refuse to share a photo with the scale?

(But hey, maybe it's just as "odd" to like seeing these types of photos or videos? I dunno.... Just know I like them?)

I think it is a nice request. I love to see a BBW/SSBBW stepping on a scale and seeing her weight.

op user

jonj287

Honestly, I do too -- and it seems a little bit odd that so many people are comfortable posting updates about their current weight, yet would refuse to share a photo with the scale?

(But hey, maybe it's just as "odd" to like seeing these types of photos or videos? I dunno.... Just know I like them?)
Ya, i have to agree, but many people have there quarks about didn't things....i thought i was a simple request!

vampirekitten

I personally think its great! I am a fatty and just actually took pics of me with my belly on a scale lol :p have to post them tonight but I don't have one of me on the scale! :confused: will have to take one of those too!! :wubu:

CastingPearls

Go Big Or Go Home
In Remembrance
I would venture to posit that it's not odd or quirky in the least. People have different comfort levels, different security levels, etc. Just as it's human for some to assume that people are dying to put themselves on exhibit for other people's viewing pleasure, it's human to say, no thank you. Not odd. It's called body autonomy.

Why don't you who do enjoy it get the ball rolling by volunteering first. I'm sure there will be no shortage of volunteers if they agree what a great idea it is.

jonj287

I do have to agree, you have some very cute toes and feet!

tjw1971

No chance of getting a current "maxxing out the old scale" pic though?

Hehe.... :)

This isnt a current picture, Im over 300lbs now. I love this one though! That scale doesnt even go up to my current weight, lol! :eat2::smitten:

indianmn

BBW/SSBBW Admirer
This isnt a current picture, Im over 300lbs now. I love this one though! That scale doesnt even go up to my current weight, lol! :eat2::smitten:
What a great angle...I love how cute your thighs, legs, and feet look! Thanks for sharing!

op user

Stuffingkit,

Maybe you should step again on the scale to show us what it tells! Does it stuck at 300 or goes to your current weight?

Warrior

Do you have your old scale? Can you step on it again?

Group builder