• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Weird Question - hopefully, I get awesome responses :3

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I like _______ cheese:

• Muenster

• Cheddar (any variation of)

• Mozzerella (any variation of 'white' cheeses)

• Swiss (fucking gross, I'm sorry, you guys.)

• Other - please list below and form it as a Jeopardy question (I.E. "What is ____ blue cheese?")

Results are only viewable after voting.

FatAndProud

Ok, so I know my 20's peeps are pretty chill 'round here...

Now, this is a story all about how my life got flipped, turned upside down. I'd like to take a minute, just sit right there. I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel-air.

lol Just kidding. So, I really like talking to this guy at work. He's totally cynic and oddly funny like I am. Everyone else thinks he has Asperger's. I'm like shocked. He doesn't act weird at all, in fact, he's totally nonchalant all the fucking time. I love it. He's definitely not dumb, either. We really mesh when working. His appearance makes him look like a famous nerd (I will not say because a) he's really not that old and b) it would probably reveal his identity lmao). I don't know. I'm wondering if Asperger's is bad or just a "different" perspective on life? Is that a stupid question?

So, I can't really tell what he likes...if ya know what I mean. I find him talking to me a lot. He likes to spend time in the room I'm in (he has an office). I don't know. It's so crazy. lol
If you don't feel like talking about the above, entertain me with your weekend's plans :p

Latest posts

Back