• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Weird Weather

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BubbleButtBabe

No one cares anyway
Oklahoma has had some weird weather lately...30 inches of rain in 3 weeks time..No temps over 100 yet..The weirdest thing so far has been the fog..We do not get fog in Oklahoma in July..Hell that is reserved for the "winter" months here..I looked out my front door last night and all I could say was "damn that is a weird sight"....LOL I would bet visibility was down to less then half a mile..Usually this time of year the temps are in the high 90's or low 100's even at 1 am,so far we have barely broken the mid 90's..Usually this time of year my ac is screaming for relief because it is so hot 24/7..Not so far this year..Last night the temps were in the mid 60's..Very strange weather..

My brother said it was my fault for turning 50 at the beginning of the month..LMAO He said when Mother Nature heard I was hitting the big mile stone she went nuts and tried to first drown us all and now she is trying to freeze us in the summertime..Yea he is a nut...LOL

So how is the weather in your part of the world..Is it as strange as it is here?

Latest posts

Back