Quantcast

Well the great walk away is almost finished

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

svenm2112

FA who is embracing his attraction to ssbbw
In my last post of the I say I was going to walk away. From all the BBW and SSBBW groups. I have deleted. Every single SSBBW and BBW. Dating website that includes. Instagram Facebook Hi 5, BBW Cupid Feabie, and fantasy feeder. If Conrad had to delete button I would hit it. The next one is going to be YouTube. Plus the over 5,000 pictures. I have stored in my micro SD card. People are trying to convince me to stay. To be still be a FA. Well I don't want to be one anymore. you guys love SSBBW BBWs can have it. I don't want to be one anymore. I don't want to hurt. So if you're asking me if I'm going to stay. The answer is no. I have made up my mind not to stay.
Farewell

Lightning Man

Lover of Voluptuousness
DM Supporter
Why on earth would anyone want to talk you into liking something that you don't? Nobody had to convince me I like BBWs. And even after my ex-wife hurt me and my ex-girlfriend hurt me, I still liked BBWs. If you don't anymore, you don't.

extra_m13

there may be something about being online too much time that is probably making it more difficult to socialize in person, i have to concede that, and if there are no bbw bash or anything of the sort in town, well, recognize that and go out or learn to see our ladies just in the screen

Latest posts