• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Well the great walk away is almost finished

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

svenm2112

I am a ugly man
In my last post of the I say I was going to walk away. From all the BBW and SSBBW groups. I have deleted. Every single SSBBW and BBW. Dating website that includes. Instagram Facebook Hi 5, BBW Cupid Feabie, and fantasy feeder. If Conrad had to delete button I would hit it. The next one is going to be YouTube. Plus the over 5,000 pictures. I have stored in my micro SD card. People are trying to convince me to stay. To be still be a FA. Well I don't want to be one anymore. you guys love SSBBW BBWs can have it. I don't want to be one anymore. I don't want to hurt. So if you're asking me if I'm going to stay. The answer is no. I have made up my mind not to stay.
Farewell

Latest posts

Back