• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Were you fat as a kid?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fat hiker

This thread is inspired by a similar thread over on the main Dim board, and by Happy Wanderer's recent comment in the Halloween thread about having been 200 pounds when he was 10 years old.

For my part, I don't remember any weights, and I was never the fattest guy in my class (though I was friends with the boy who out weighed by a good 50 pounds in grade 5, and who was certainly well into the 300s by grade 12), but I always thought of myself as fat - and that wasn't very positive for me then (it took discovering Dimensions and Fat!So? as an adult to change my opinion...).

So, were you a fat kid? A fat teen? or did BHM-ness come to you as a adult?

Latest posts

Back