What’s it going to take!!!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Mainegal

I'm here to help!
Not a bad point- thank you, happily!

I think I’d be flexible about a creamy sauce- but it has to be a long noodle- gotta draw the line somewhere-

Better??

happily_married

Happy to be part of Dims!
Not a bad point- thank you, happily!

I think I’d be flexible about a creamy sauce- but it has to be a long noodle- gotta draw the line somewhere-

Better??
Oh goodness, this is bringing back some memories.

:eek:

Seems it wouldn’t be so hard to find. Maybe it’s the area you live in?

Mainegal

I'm here to help!
There’s this movie

“Who’s killing the great chefs of Europe “

There’s unkind cliches about handsome fat men. The only fabulous scene is when George segal has carbonara eaten off of him by jaquelline bissett.

Wow

I mashed it all together in my seven year old head and came up with a luscious man eating carbonara off of me

Reactions: Tad

happily_married

Happy to be part of Dims!
There’s this movie

“Who’s killing the great chefs of Europe “

There’s unkind cliches about handsome fat men. The only fabulous scene is when George segal has carbonara eaten off of him by jaquelline bissett.

Wow

I mashed it all together in my seven year old head and came up with a luscious man eating carbonara off of me
Eating food off a partner is incredibly erotic. I don’t blame you for having the desire.

Many years ago I had a partner eat donuts off of me. The were attached to me with a certain member serving as the “donut hole” if you will. She got a little aggressive with it too. Super fulfilling experience.

I hope you get yours too!

nitewriter

Whats it gonna take to get an ssbhm to eat pasta carbonara off of my body?

Answer: a 55 gallon drum of Ragu spagetti.

wrenchboy

If you are looking for a bhm or a ssbhm try a truck stop. The professional truck driver has the highest average bmi of any profession.

And while you are at it you may consider driving for a living. I have been an over the road truck driver for 5 years and I love my job.