Quantcast

What’s on the dinner table (part 2)?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

happily_married

Happy to be part of Dims!
I’m not much of a food photographer so this won’t do it justice but tonight I’m having pork tenderloin tacos, pair nicer with a Landshark Island Lager, my official beer of summer. (I know it’s not summer yet but since we’re on the brink of the apocalypse I’m making exceptions to policy.)

E0065028-5C96-498F-A865-2B61A0E41100.jpeg

op user

Excellent looking dish Dazzling Anna. The name of the dish is "Green beans with tomatoes". Definitely worth a special mention.

op user

By a happy coincidence (or because great minds think alike) I had a similar green beans and feta cheese in rather less impressed version of DazzlingAnna's meal.

IMG_20200415_173528(1).jpg

Cynthia

Vidalias are back! 😍 I rarely follow recipes exactly, so this is mostly improvisation. Vidalia onions will be smaller than usual this year, hence it's fairly dainty. I micro-steamed two of these in an inch of water for 5 minutes and then stuffed them with cored onion bits, sauteed artichoke hearts, panko crumbs, cooking sherry, oat cream (which is decadently thick), and a dash of salt. The top has a sprinkling of shredded cheese, a bit more panko, and a dot of butter. I baked a pair of these at 375 for 20 minutes.

stuffed Vidalia.jpg

Last edited:

Tracyarts

Beef stroganoff on toast, green beans, and apple cobbler with vanilla ice cream. Very much comfort food tonight.

Latest posts