What’s on the dinner table (part 2)?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Orchid

Tortillas.
Cooked a mix of ground beef, onion, shallot, scallions, sweet bell peppers, tomatoes, zucchini. herbs seasoning, paprika powder, milled black/white peppercorns, few drops mexican hot sauce , hot ketchup.
Jar of salsa.

Orchid

Potatoes in skin cooked 15 minutes with salted lemon, drain, cool off, slices 1/2 cm pan fried in little oil.
Endive steamed, sauce creme fraiche.
Fish fingers and slice of lemon.

Orchid

Beef skewers in oven grill, served with satay sauce from a jar.
Turmeric rice with oregon peas and coconut.
Onion rings and tomato slices sauteed.

Tracyarts

A disappointing chicken sandwich.

We tried a new restaurant, a local burger and sandwich place, a few weeks ago. I had a basic homestyle burger and it was great. Decided to try one of their signature chicken sandwiches tonight. It wasn't so great... just too many strong flavors competing with each other. I'll stick with the basic homestyle burgers from this place from now on because I know I like them.

PeartyB

Lock down inspired....Uber Eats.....

I had such plans to do a lot of cooking and stuff, but ended up just getting Hungry Jacks.....

Orchid

Bit of hot weather day 29C same as yesterday S/O requests light/less dinner.........yesterday he had half his usual airfryer fries with a salad. Today is half portion air fryer fries, chicken drumsticks with lemon 2 each.
Small salad of plum tomato, cucumber, orange bell pepper, cornichons, black olives.
Green grapes cold from fridge.

Latest posts