What’s on the dinner table (part 2)?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Orchid

Something happened can not eat potatoes anymore, last try was one size of a mini egg.....again digestive issues all night...
Think fruit for dinner and maybe cook small rice pudding........

Saxphon

Thought I should start chiming in. Spaghetti tonight. Gotta let my sauce, though, cook for at least 4 hours. Getting cold as of late, so this weekend I should make my homemade Chicken Tortilla Soup.

Last edited:

Angelette

Chris Farley's fiancee.
Since I worked night shift this night. I had gourmet 711 pizza with a side of Costco egg rolls.

Oh, don't get mad at me mother! I still prefer your homemade superior lumpia.

Tracyarts

We're grilling some pre-seasoned chicken breasts with Korean BBQ seasoning from the supermarket. I decided to make big Korean vegetable pancakes to go with them to follow a theme, with a spicy dipping/drizzling sauce (soy sauce, rice vinegar, gochujang, and a few drops of sesame oil). Leftover key lime pie for dessert.

I recently bought a side of beef from family friends who raise cows, so Ive been trying to see just how quickly I can go through what’s supposed to be 6 months worth of meat.
I had 2 T-bone steaks for dinner and a tray of potato casserole, followed by 2 pints of Ben and Jerry’s Cherry Garcia for dessert. 😋
It was a good night !

Latest posts