What’s on the dinner table (part 2)?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Sidhuriel

Cooking Queen
We went out for a Middle eastern dinner and I had roasted eggplant with yoghurt, pomegranate and hummus served with flatbread. A side of sweet potato fries with garlic sauce. My husband had a smokey halloumi burger and sweet potato fries too.

For dessert I had lovely baklava and ice cream with mint tea. It was a great meal!

HUGEisElegant

We went out for a Middle eastern dinner and I had roasted eggplant with yoghurt, pomegranate and hummus served with flatbread. A side of sweet potato fries with garlic sauce. My husband had a smokey halloumi burger and sweet potato fries too.

For dessert I had lovely baklava and ice cream with mint tea. It was a great meal!
Ohhhhhh, I love Middle Eastern food! I'd eat all those things and I LOVE baklava! :)

HUGEisElegant

Tonight I had beans and wieners, leftover potato salad and that orange Jello/pineapple/cottage cheese mess from the other night...and iced tea of course! ;):) I seem to be eating baked beans a lot lately though! lol :oops::p

sarahe543

Tonight we're having baked potatoes with cheese and bacon, sour cream and chive dressing and salad too.
And I've just had a thick shake.

sarahe543

...how to make a baked potato highly calorific.
Scoop it out, mix with cheese, butter and bacon and top with cheese and cook again until the top melts

Latest posts

Group builder