What’s on the dinner table (part 2)?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Sidhuriel

Cooking Queen
Agreed, your wellbeing is priority #1. Take care, keep cool and stay hydrated, Sidhuriel!
Been OK so far. Got a great supportive husband, that really helps. He understand I can do practically nothing and takes great care of me :cool:

We'll eat salad tonight with respectively prawn cocktail for him, and smoked salmon/cocktail sauce for me. With garlic butter rolls as a side. And after, a lot of ice cream.

HUGEisElegant

Been OK so far. Got a great supportive husband, that really helps. He understand I can do practically nothing and takes great care of me :cool:

We'll eat salad tonight with respectively prawn cocktail for him, and smoked salmon/cocktail sauce for me. With garlic butter rolls as a side. And after, a lot of ice cream.
That's great. I'm glad you have a supportive husband to help you out if you ever need it. :) Sounds yummy! :D

HUGEisElegant

Last night I had smoked, thick-cut pork chops on the BBQ, boiled new potatoes with butter and chives from the garden, and some asparagus on the side. :) The meat was SO GOOD though! It had the perfect amount of fat content and it was such a good quality cut of meat that it almost tasted like steak! Oh, aaaaaaaaaaaand I had iced tea. ;)

Sidhuriel

Cooking Queen
Tonight I'll have fries, spicy chicken strips, vietnamese lumpia and cheese croquettes. Snack night!

The heatwave here is awful, ended up in A&E yesterday because of my condition and turns out I had a fever on top of it. Am OK-ish now, but really glad the weather will get better tomorrow!

HUGEisElegant

Tonight I'll have fries, spicy chicken strips, vietnamese lumpia and cheese croquettes. Snack night!

The heatwave here is awful, ended up in A&E yesterday because of my condition and turns out I had a fever on top of it. Am OK-ish now, but really glad the weather will get better tomorrow!
Glad to hear you fared okay in the heat! Hopefully tings will cool down in another month or so for you. :)

Ncmomof4

We had chicken and spicy tuna roll sushi. And spicy California roll. It was so yummy! I love that my girls will try new things. My 7 year old loved the sushi.

Orchid

Chicken fillets with soy sauce pineapple ovenbaked.
Peas, kidney beans, corn, capers and rice.
Tomato & cucumber salad.
Watermelon rind diy sweet pickles.

Sidhuriel

Cooking Queen
Well, turns out there was not that much choice on the menu at the festival. So what I've eaten is mainly spicy chicken wings, spicy wedges, onion rings and garlic sauce.
Aside from that I had a few slices of good garlic bread, a tuna pizza, chilli con carne and white chocolate cookies. But I am hoping next year will bring a little more variety.

Attachments

Last edited:
Group builder