What’s your type (besides the obvious?)

Discussion in 'Daily Living' started by Shh! Don’t tell!, Feb 15, 2019.

1. Feb 15, 2019 #1

Shh! Don’t tell!

Shh! Don’t tell!

Shh! Don’t tell!

What do you find attractive besides size?

2. Feb 16, 2019 #2

happily_married

happily_married

happily_married

Happy to be part of Dims!

Shape.

devinprater, Starling and LifelongFA like this.
  3. Feb 16, 2019 #3

Unbasher

Unbasher

Unbasher

A weight distribution that allots every body part its share.
    The feel and texture of fat. For me, it needs to be soft and grabbable, so a certain amount of sagging is a big turn-on.

4. Feb 17, 2019 #4

Dr. Feelgood

Dr. Feelgood

Dr. Feelgood

intellectual nerd

I like my women the way I like my coffee: cold and bitter.

Starling likes this.
  5. Feb 17, 2019 #5

TwoSwords

TwoSwords

TwoSwords

Honesty, openness to unpopular interests, maturity in pursuit of relationship success (I.E.: Willingness to do unto others what they do unto you,) love of fatness, or at least appreciation of what it's like to appreciate something that the majority doesn't, and of course, softness and warmth.

I'm also partial to glasses, winter coats and hoop skirts.

6. Feb 17, 2019 #6

choudhury

choudhury

choudhury

Shape is important for sure. Beyond physique however, I have a thing for brunettes for some reason, and I also like it when a lady dresses with flair and sophistication. One of my laments is how few BBWs do this, although I understand that it's not always easy to do for a host of reasons. But bland clothes and hoodies? No thanks.

An appealing face is very important to me (like most people) but I may be a bit unusual in being very open to interesting faces, not always conventionally 'pretty' or cute ones. I suppose a 'stylish and sophisticated oddball' would be my fantasy type!

7. Feb 18, 2019 #7

1claire

1claire

1claire

I want someone who can make me laugh every single day having a handsome face is just a bonus.

8. Feb 18, 2019 #8

Jay78

Jay78

Jay78

Right now I’m more interested in becoming overweight myself. I hope I look proportionate when I’m done with a nice large belly to cap my achievement!

AmyJo1976 likes this.
  9. Feb 18, 2019 #9

Shotha

Shotha

Shotha

I like big, fat guys. I really like men with big bellies. I prefer men, who make an effort to dress nicely. It doesn't really matter what they wear but I like to see a man take pride in his appearance. Over and above this comes character. If I find that a BHM isn't considerate to others, he suddenly doesn't seem so good looking. If I find out that a not particularly good looking guy has a golden heart, then he suddenly becomes the most handsome man in the whole world. (Please, God, send me a fat and paunchy saint!) I prefer guys, who have a common interest with me, so that there are things that we can enjoy doing together.

10. Feb 18, 2019 #10

Starling

Starling

Starling

Tall. Big arms. Freckles. Big eyes. White teeth. Double chin. Dressing well. Snarky. Smart. Redheads preferred.

There's also something really attractive about unusual jobs. Accountant? Sure, maybe. Alligator wrangler? Sign me up.

BigElectricKat and AmyJo1976 like this.
  11. Feb 18, 2019 #11

agouderia

agouderia

agouderia

Library Girl Staff Member Library Mod

[QUOTE="Starling, post: 2245217, member: 28347"... unusual jobs. Accountant? Sure, maybe. Alligator wrangler? Sign me up.[/QUOTE]

Never thought about that - but fat alligator wrangler does sound incredibly hot!

I definitely go for tall and broad - what you sometimes refer to as "fridge" type in English. Also on the dark side - Mediterranean looks are good - with the matching hair - unless we are talking of Roman senator marble bust bald.

To seal the deal - good communication skills are a must. Neither taciturn nor the self-absorbed male chatter-box type. (Unfortunately I've fallen for a few of the latter - after a while not much fun.)

Shotha and AmyJo1976 like this.
  12. Feb 18, 2019 #12

happily_married

happily_married

happily_married

Happy to be part of Dims!

This is very much what I mean by shape. Weight distribution. I am an ass guy first, and the bigger the better. I love her big soft belly too, and as an added bonus she has pretty big boobs. Her waist is actually relatively small and that enhances her ass.

She wants to get a couple more tattoos and I think that would be pretty hot. I’m surprised nobody has mentioned tats yet, though I think we have a thread on them somewhere around here.

AmyJo1976 likes this.
  13. Feb 18, 2019 #13

AmyJo1976

AmyJo1976

AmyJo1976

SSBBW & FFA

Beards and tattoos are so hot! With hair or not, I like them both. Personality is probably the biggest thing for me though. I like someone who is laid back and honest. No drama please :D

happily_married, Shotha and Jay78 like this.
  14. Feb 18, 2019 #14

Jay78

Jay78

Jay78

Yes, way too much drama in the world today!!

AmyJo1976 likes this.
  15. Feb 18, 2019 #15

BigElectricKat

BigElectricKat

BigElectricKat

Are you intelligent? Staff Member Global Moderator

Well, first and foremost is intelligence! Nothing is sexier than a cerebral cutie. Someone who is smart and can speak well (no matter the accent) will get my attention faster than lightning! Your size, shape, looks, money (or lack thereof) do not matter a lick if you're dumber than a box of rocks (now, I will still be nice and treat you as well as any but won't entertain any type of relationship in my mind).:rolleyes:
    Second, I love a gal who is vulnerable yet confident. I know, those to traits may seem to be mutually exclusive but they're not. A person can have some issues with self-esteem or self-image (as I do) but also be confident in who they are and what they do. Or it can be the other way around. I suppose it boils down to a willingness to let someone in as opposed to a "screw you, I don't need you" mentality.:confused:
    Lastly, I adore a woman "who knows what she's workin' with". ;)

Last edited: Feb 18, 2019
  16. Feb 18, 2019 #16

JDavis

JDavis

JDavis

Intelligence first, good conversationalist second.

17. Feb 20, 2019 #17

wrenchboy

wrenchboy

wrenchboy

As far as clothing goes. I like when women that wear clothes that accentuate their femininity. Clothes that men traditionally dont wear.
    Heels, dresses, skirts. A strapless top. An exposed bra strap.

I also love women with long hair. I approve of men with long hair also. But unfortunately genetics has decided that is not for me. So I shave my head.

And I love tattoos and piercings!

SaraK8 and Unbasher like this.
  18. Feb 20, 2019 #18

Tad

Tad

Tad

mostly harmless

I've been married nearly half my life, so I couldn't really tell you what type I'd be most apt to date, but I can say what gives me 'warm fuzzies' toward someone, that I'm inclined to like them. (I'm not claiming that these are rational, or even consistent, just patterns that I have noticed in how I react)

- soft fat (less so hard ball bellies)
    - good posture
    - not super tall
    - certain complexions and certain face shapes (not just one type, there are people from every continent, with very different features, that catch my eye)
    - anything gender bending. Butch women and sissy guys, but also more blended things like a woman wearing a flannel shirt and with a buzzcut but cool make-up, or a bearded bulky guy in a t-shirt that features a show normally considered more female focused, etc.
    - openly living with your 'negatives'. A fat person who takes the stairs at a mall but takrs a break to catch their breath at the top. A woman who doesn't worry about hiding the acne scars from her teenage years. Out walking with a knee brace, and having to watch how far you go, but going that far. If you rig a battery pack so that you can take a cpap machine camping I will probably think you are the coolest person ever
    - Enthusiasm
    - multilingual
    - like winter
    - have a pet
    - like kids

Starling likes this.
  19. Feb 20, 2019 #19

loopytheone

loopytheone

loopytheone

Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator

In order to be compatible with me, I strongly prefer asexual people, regardless of gender. They would also have to be a (F)FA and fat themselves as well as having sensual/aesthetic attraction to me. I'm generally only interested in people I consider in the same 'life stage' as me as well, rather than an age range. Like, I don't want to date college kids, and I don't want to date people that have been married and had children and what not because in both cases, they are just at a different point in their lives to me, right now. Also, they would have to not want or have children because, just, no. They would also need to be somebody capable of looking after me because I'm disabled and can't do that myself.

In terms of personality, I need somebody that is confident in themselves and not easily offended. Somebody who can understand my bluntness and be endlessly patient and kind with me. Somebody that I can trust completely and who will never get angry at me or make me frightened, and will always support me. Somebody playful, teasing, intelligent and with a beautiful mind. Kind, sweet, loves animals and video games and isn't afraid to show real love and enthusiasm. But somebody that is also protective and will look after me and help me with things. Strong and funny and sweet~Has to be happy with me not being looks driven as well; I'll never be a 'pretty' 'feminine' or 'well dressed' woman and that has to be fine with them. Also, to be blunt, they have to have a lot of the same political views, thought processes, interests etc as me. The same moral code, if you will.

In terms of looks, I like girls of pretty much any kind but only fat guys. The way they carry themselves, how happy and confident and playful they seem, that's the most important thing to me. I also like shorter guys, and a cute face with bright eyes and a sweet-but-playful expression.

You'd have thought with all those criteria, it would be hard to find partners. I've actually never had a problem with it and would never compromise on those first two paragraphs.

Starling, bigisland and Tad like this.
  20. Feb 20, 2019 #20

jakemcduck

jakemcduck

jakemcduck

Very kind, almost to a fault, intelligent and witty, and nerdy, sweet and considerate. A little shorter than me, either in proportion or heavy in the hips with proportionally fat legs. Someone who has a penchant for technicolor hair and doesn't mind getting fat together. Glasses are a plus.

devinprater likes this.