• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

What a Japanese FA site says about Dimensions

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zoom

Rogue
I've been using Babelfish to wander around Japanese FA sites and read what they say, when I came across one that has a lot of links to Dimensions. I found this quote on it:

Temporarily, trying translating this page, http: //dimensionsmagazine.com/Weight_Room/stories.html When it does, you think that title of the novel is recognized with Japanese. Because there is a variety, trying searching. If BBW WXG it is written, 500 pounds? To 1 ton the obesity conversion novel which is converted sees and thinks as the れ る. When it localizes into Japanese, however it becomes here and there strange composition, supplying with imaginative power, you think there that you can use sufficiently.
This is quite interesting, as undoubtedly some of us have been translating their stories and feeling the same way about the unusual Babelfish translation "supplying with imaginative power" or being an inspiration.

One response was:
When the good novel you find and teach secret, Japanese having appeared with BBW WXG in side of the title which is translated, if the long め with composition, 500lb, 1000lbs or the number appear in Bunchu, you think that it hits to the super obesity conversion novel. After don't you think? it is precision circumstance of the translation software, but as for we buying king bilingual Ver5 what of translation just a little change to put out translation even with it is dense...

Latest posts

Back