What Are Friends For? (WG, Swap, Both, BBW)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

yo18

Ch. 1

Abby and Sarah walked around the streets of downtown stopping here or there in various shops. The two best friends had known each other for years and shopping was one of the many activities they did together. They had met in grade school and had grown up together even going to the same college. Now graduated and out on their own they had settled in as roommates.

Abby glanced at their reflections in the mirror as they walked between shops. Her bright smile and blue eyes beamed back at her. Long blond hair cascaded down her shoulders and rested around her perky C cup breasts. Below a sliver of her slim middle peaked out from her shirt and her toned legs carried her 5’5” 125 lbs figure in stride with confidence.

Abby then looked to her friend’s reflection. Sarah and Abby had always been similar growing up, playing the same sports, doing the same activities, hanging out in the same friend groups, and even crushing on the same guys. That had changed slightly when they reached college though. While Abby had kept her slim somewhat athletic form, Sarah had thickened up. Also clocking in at 5’5”, but 180 lbs, Sarah had long lustrous brunette hair tied back into a ponytail and deep brown eyes. Her chubby cheeks and slight double chin were cute in Abby’s eyes as she excitedly chatted about the skirt she had found at their last stop. Abby’s eyes lowered to her full double D cups that strained the form fitting t-shirt she wore. Abby had always been jealous of those girls. What she had not been jealous of was the belly that filled out the shirt beneath them. It bounced along with her stride and connected to thick love handles at her sides. All of it bunched over her jean’s waistband. Her jeans clung to her chubby legs and bubble butt. She actually looked somewhat shorter and stubbier compared to Abby because of her wider form and her stride was more of a shuffle. Though Sarah was chubby, Abby always thought her friend carried the weight well and managed to find the outfits that worked best for her curvaceous body.

It hadn’t made sense to either of them when it started happening, they did the same workouts together and often ate the same meals, but try as she might Sarah had gained some weight. What made things worse was that as she gained weight she began to withdraw from the more physical activities they had once engaged in together. It was harder for her to keep up with her fit friend and so she decided to not keep up at all rather than embarrass herself with attempting. Abby felt bad for Sarah, but she didn’t know what she could do to help. She tried encouraging her to hit the gym more and tried to cook healthier meals, but no matter what she did Sarah still seemed to gain and often grew frustrated with Abby’s insistence that she could get back in to shape.

Abby was brought back to reality with a soft jab from Sarah.

“Hey? Hello? Where to next?” Sarah asked finally getting Abby’s attention.

“Uh I don’t know, maybe grab some food? It’s a little passed lunch.” She replied looking at her phone.

“Yeah sounds good. Lets try that new hot chicken place, I heard its great.” Sarah replied heading of in the direction of the restaurant.

That was one thing Sarah was always great at. Knowing the best food spots around town. Abby followed behind her chunky friend.

They arrived and ordered. It had become more and more common for Sarah to order more food than Abby at this point. While Sarah had tried to keep up with simple salads and small portions she had found herself to be much more irritable during this period and so she had started giving in to her hunger which left her much more clear headed and satisfied overall. Abby had sensed that she didn’t want advice from her skinny friend who had never had to try hard to be that way in the first place. Abby had continued to eat whatever she wanted and still never gained a pound. After the first few times of suggesting healthier options Abby had given up in favor of her friend’s overall happier mood.

They both ordered a sandwich with fries, but Sarah tacked on some nuggets as extra. They ate and enjoyed the food, it truly was one of the better sandwiches they had had recently.

As they were leaving Sarah brought up their empty trays to the garbage. A group of guys entered the store, one making a low whistle as they passed Abby. She simply rolled her eyes in response while she waited for Sarah. Sarah wasn’t paying attention when she turned to meet Abby at the exit and bumped the group on their way to order.

“Watch it fat ass.” Another of the guys quipped as the group moved around her.

The others snickered as they passed leaving Sarah completely embarrassed and dejected. Abby had witnessed the whole thing and immediately came to her friends rescue.

“Come on Sarah, lets get out of here. Don’t pay any attention to those assholes.” She said grabbing her friend by the meaty arm and pulling her out of the restaurant.

Sarah had never come out and said it, but it was tough being compared to Abby all the time. Both of them had had the same habits and yet it was only Sarah who had ballooned up in recent years. It wasn’t that she hated her body, she just hated all the judgment that came with it and the constant comparison to Abby standing next to her didn’t help things. It just hadn’t seemed fair to Sarah. Why had she gained all this weight and while Abby stayed skinny? What could she do to stop it?

Tears were welling up in her eyes as they walked away. Abby continued to console her friend, but it was to no avail.

“You just don’t get it Abs.” Sarah finally said.

“Its always been easy for you to stay in shape and have a great body meanwhile I’m right there next to you and no matter what I do I still gain pound after pound. Its not fair, we used to eat and do the same exact things and we still do for the most part yet I’m the only one getting fat.” Sarah finally opened up to her friend with all her frustrations.

Abby was a little taken back. She hadn’t thought about it too much, but it was true that they did a lot of the same things and she had remained perfectly in shape while Sarah had grown fairly chubby. She had observed the obvious changes, but had never thought about why they had happened.

“It must be your metabolism. Genetics. My body might just be better and processing calories and staying in shape than yours. I’m so sorry Sarah you know I love you and I’d do anything for you. I never realized how tough it might be comparing yourself to me constantly. We’re best friends always and I think you’re as gorgeous as ever. I wish we could trade metabolisms so you could get the body you feel most confident in.” Abby was tearing up now too, empathizing with her friends struggle more directly than ever before.

Just then a women’s voice came from over Abby’s left shoulder, low and sultry almost. “Do you really mean that?”

They both jumped and turned to see a tall slender woman in a form fitting black dress. It looked like evening wear and was out of place on the street in the middle of the day. She had an attractive hourglass shape and burning green eyes that seemed to pierce into their souls.

“Who the hell are you?” Abby asked still slightly surprised.

“Me? I’m just a girl who might be able to help you two out. Did you really mean that about your friend there?” She asked again nodding to Sarah.

Abby looked at Sarah who was also still surprised with the tears from earlier still streaking her chubby cheeks. They locked eyes.

“Of course I do, I love you Sar, I’d do anything for you, but who are you and how would you help her out?” She finally said clasping her pudgy hand.

“Then it is done.” Was whispered from the woman’s direction and when the two friends turned back she was gone.

“What the fuck was that?” They both said in unison, an odd feeling descending on them as the autumn breeze picked up.

“I’ve had enough for one day, lets get back home.” Abby finally broke the creepy silence.

Sarah nodded in agreement and they headed back to their apartment.

yo18

Ch. 2

It had been 3 weeks since their odd encounter on the street and things had returned to normal, well mostly normal.

Abby pulled up her running shorts for her usual morning jog, but struggled a little more with the task than she used to getting them over her butt. She had noticed her clothes had seemed tighter as of late. She had written it on the dryer at first, but now a slight bulge of flesh edged over her tighter shorts. Her clothes weren’t shrinking; she was gaining weight.

It was a completely new sensation to her. She had never gained any form of excess weight in all her life and now here was this small amount of pudge gathering on her middle. She had slightly softened everywhere, but her slight belly was what she had noticed first. It wasn’t much, maybe 5 to 10 pounds, but it was enough to start becoming noticeable.

“Where did this come from?” She thought, rubbing a hand over the slight bulge as she descended the stairs and made her way to the street for her workout.

She decided to add a few extra minutes to the run that day in hopes of ridding herself of the extra weight. The only problem was this left her famished and she demolished a large breakfast with Sarah afterwards. She had noticed an increase in her appetite as of late too, but had chalked it up to the increase in the length of her workouts.

Sarah had noticed the slight changes too and was slightly curious about what was happening. Her mind flashed back to the woman in black, to the pledge Abby had made to her, but she shook it off.

“That was just some weirdo on the street, it was nothing.” She thought to herself.

On the other hand, Sarah had noticed her own clothes fitting slightly better as of late. Getting bottoms up her thick thighs was not as much the task it used to be and her shirts clung to her rounded belly a little less. She was happy with the results and certainly wasn’t complaining, but something still felt off.

It wasn’t until one night several weeks later, when they were sitting down for a girls night in with pizza and wine, that Sarah finally brought up what was bothering her.

Abby had ordered the pizzas, it seemed two pies rather than one was the move as of late.

“For leftovers.” Abby assured Sarah.

Abby had grabbed the pizzas from the delivery boy and was setting them on the coffee table as she sat when a loud rip sounded off. What had once been Abby’s favorite comfy shorts had finally ripped at the side. Both of their eyes shot down to the chubby love handle spilling through the tear in the fabric.

“Damnit, I thought I could get these to last a little longer.” Abby exclaimed seeming more annoyed than upset.

Over the weeks they had becoming tighter and tighter and try as Abby might, she could not manage to get her weight back under control. This had also led to her slacking off, given that she wasn’t seeing the results she wanted. It was tough to keep hitting the gym when she was only piling on more weight.

“So I’ve been thinking about something for a little while now.” Sarah finally spoke up.

Abby’s concerned moved from fixing her shorts to her friends words.

“Do you think that woman on the street actually did something to us?” She said with a very serious look.

Abby’s was puzzled by her friends question at first not remembering what she was referring to.

“What woman…that weird lady on the street from a couple months ago?!” She said incredulously.

“What do you even mean ‘did she do something’, I all but forgot about that.” Abby continued as the encounter came back to her.

“Well, I don’t know. Do you remember what you said to me that day? That you’d switch with me if you could? It seems like its actually happening…” Sarah trailed off as her eyes fell to the split on Abby’s shorts.

Abby recalled consoling her friend that day, how much she had meant it, and how much she wanted to help her friend. Still that was nonsense. What, they just traded metabolisms? The small belly that pushed over the waist of her ruined shorts begged to differ.

“So what then? She magically switched our metabolisms Sar? She was a witch?! Come on that’s ridiculous!” Abby trailed off realizing she was coming off more defensive than she wanted to.

“When’s the last time you weighed yourself Ab? I stepped on the scale today and I’m down 15 lbs. I haven’t worked out or changed my eating at all, its just falling off me. You were working out at the beginning and eating the same, even if that’s changed more recently.” Sarah said as she looked over to the two pizza boxes. “And you’re still putting on weight. It’s been bothering me for a while now and I know how ridiculous it sounds. I just don’t have any other explanation at this point.”

Abby mulled it over. It was crazy, but Sarah was right. She had been chubbing up as of late and even if she was eating more and working out less that was mostly a result of the sudden initial changes she had experienced.

“We have to find her, if she is a witch she could her switch us back!” Abby said quickly realizing there might be a simple way to stop this.

“Wait though Abby, I’m doing really well with this. I know it might be tough for you, but I’ve been living through this ever since we went to college. Can we stay a little longer so I can loose a few more pounds before we switch back? You said you’d do anything to help and you meant it remember.” Sarah pleaded to her best friend.

Abby realized the hypocrisy in her need to get her body back. Sarah had been through a lot and she did love her like a sister. If she could help her out a little while longer and get her the confidence that she deserved in her body then she could manage with a few extra pounds. Besides she had noticed Sarah’s spirits lifted as of late, even if she was stewing in her own frustrations.

“I’m sorry Sar, your right. I’ve just always been so used to what I had…I guess what you have now. We can wait a little longer before we find her to switch back. I always thought you were my beautiful best friend and you are looking pretty great without those extra 15 pounds. “ Abby smiled at her friend.

“Thanks Abs, you’re the best! Plus I don’t think the extra weight looks bad on you at all, might need to up size some clothes though in the meantime.” Sarah blushed and hugged her slightly softer friend.

While Sarah was still very much a chubby girl, she was fitting into things much better now and had a lightness in her step that was not there before.

The two friends agreed. They would get Sarah own to 130 lbs before they switched back. It was a lot, 50 pounds total to be exact, but at that weight Sarah might be able to keep up with workouts and hold on to her slim form while Abby could work her way back down. She was already down 15 pounds anyways, so 35 more didn’t seem like too much of a stretch. In the meantime Abby would try her best to combat the effects of Sarah’s slower metabolism and larger appetite to lessen the amount of weight she might put on. She’d be damned if she let the full 50 pounds Sarah lost find their way onto her body.

They agreed to enjoy the pizza they had that night and clinked wine glasses to celebrate their new pact. They were in this together. Tomorrow they’d get to work keeping Abby in shape while Sarah shrunk down.

yo18

Ch. 3

The issue was, they ended up drinking a little too much wine that night. The early morning workout alarm came and went and when Abby finally pulled herself out of bed it was 10 am. She grunted with disappointment in herself as she threw on some tight, though intact, shorts, a baggy t-shirt and made her way to the kitchen.

“Morning sleepy head.” Sarah said cheerfully from across the counter.

“Hey, is that breakfast?” Abby asked looking over Sarah’s shoulder to the pans on the stove.

“Sure is, I was gonna have it ready for you when you came back from the gym, but looks like you didn’t make.” She said careful not to rub it in.

Sarah knew these days well. She’d promise herself she’d get to the gym the next day or start that diet tomorrow only to have her plans foiled by something unforeseeable.

Abby grabbed a plate and loaded it up. As much as she knew she shouldn’t and as surprised as she was that she wasn’t still full after last nights pizza party, she was very hungry and the eggs, bacon and hash browns looked to good to pass on.

“Careful Ab. I know the feeling so I won’t judge, but if you want to stay on track and not end up with this,” She said giving her plush belly a shake. “You’re going to have to try and cut back.”

“I know, I know, I’m just pretty hungry and still fogy from the wine last night. This will help clear my head.” Abby said annoyed, as she lifted a piece of greasy bacon to her lips.

After breakfast they decided to weigh Abby to get a track on where she was. Abby had subconsciously been avoiding it, knowing she had put on weight and not wanting to face it. She stripped down to her bra and underwear and timidly stepped on the scale.

While the numbers settled she took in her reflection in the mirror. Her cheeks were less angular, her breast slightly over filled her bra, her rounded belly looked even more pronounced after the big breakfast, her shapely hips and butt had thickened nicely and filled her tight panties to the limit. It seemed the weight clung more to her lower half and even she had to admit that she wore it well.

“Maybe this won’t be so bad after all.” She thought as her attention was brought back to the scale.

“145 lbs, of course some of that’s the breakfast we just ate.” Sarah said nervously looking for Abby’s reaction.

It was 5 lbs more than the 15 she had lost and this puzzled her. She assumed with similar habits and diets they be gaining and losing similar amounts, she half expected Abby to stay in shape somewhat as that was just how she had always known her. Then she thought to last night. Abby had indulged a little more in the pizza than herself. She wondered what this meant for the future of their pact.

“Ugh, oh well, at least my ass looks great.” She said in a slightly more carefree tone than Sarah would have expected as she gave it a shake and stepped off the scale.

She did look great in Sarah’s eyes, but Sarah didn’t know how Abby would handle being chubby for the first time in her life. And chubby she was, she needed new clothes that fit her fuller form more comfortably. Sarah also wanted a few new things now that her clothes were getting slightly baggy so they agreed to go shopping that afternoon to find some better fitting clothes.

Abby sized up and Sarah sized down and while they weren’t the same size quite yet they were getting closer. The experience was exhilarating for Sarah. She was now fitting more comfortably into sizes that were widely available. At her previous weight she had been pushing the edge of what was considered regular or plus sized. Abby on the other hand had some frustrations with nailing down her new size. Not wanting to see the numbers go up to much she had initially chosen only going up one number, but as Sarah pointed out the bottoms already looked tight and she wasn’t getting smaller in the next few weeks. Sarah helped Abby find some new chubby girl friendly options that had some stretch and gave her some room to grow. She was the expert in this realm after all. It still shocked Sarah to see her once slim friend struggling to pull up her pants over her fattened legs and butt in the dressing room. She no longer was experiencing the constant envy she had before and it was refreshing.

New outfits in hand they decided to hit the food court and once again Abby order more than her usual amount. She was tacking on extras along with Sarah. As they ate Sarah wondered how long Abby’s new outfits would last.

yo18

Ch. 4

The answer was not long. While Sarah tried to encourage Abby here and there with her efforts to stay in shape, Abby had grown dismissive of her worries. She was settling into a lazier lifestyle filled with extra food and that was much easier than trying to fight the seemingly unstoppable train that was her weight gain.

Sarah had actually started hitting the gym a couple days a week. Now that she had lost some more excess weight, exercise was not as much the drag that it used to be. She had more energy to get some physical activity in here and there and her progress was coming along great. Down another 10 pounds she was closing in on her goal and could not be more excited about it.

Along with her thinning form came a new self-confidence that hadn’t been there before. Maybe it was her new body or maybe it was the fact that now a days she and Abby were close to the same size. She no longer had the sinking feeling that she was judged as less than her best friend. They were equals once again. In fact, Sarah had her suspicions that she now was even smaller than Abby, though she didn’t bring it up fearing Abby’s reaction.

Sarah came into the apartment after one such workout to find Abby in her usual spot on the couch. She was lounging in a too tight cami and sweatpants that had once been oversized, but now clung to her bulging thighs and calves. Her soft belly was creeping out the bottom of her cami and hiding the waistband of the tight sweats. She had a sleeve of Oreos that she was mindlessly grabbing cookie after cookie from when she looked up to greet her friend.

“Hey, looks like you got another workout in, good job Sar I’m so proud of you.” She said bringing another cookie to her lips.

“You know you’re always welcome to join me.” Sarah replied, offering a lifeline.

“Eh its getting harder and harder to keep up with that stuff. These genetics of yours are rough, I’m surprised you weren’t bigger.” She said, absentmindedly grazing a hand on her exposed stomach.

“I think my new plan is to just chill until you get to were you want and then I’ll go back to my old habits. It’s getting really tough to eat less without in taking over my mood and workouts are brutal. I was only lasting 5-10 minutes before being complete zapped. Might as well enjoy the lazy lifestyle while I can.” Abby giggled as she finished off the Oreos.

Sarah was worried about her friend. Abby was putting on weight faster than she was losing and this whole experience seemed to be affecting her disposition on being thin and in shape in general. The only issue was she seemed happy, not at all the depressed and frustrated mess that Sarah had once been herself. She wanted to pull her friend back to her old habits, but she seemed more content than ever lazing around the apartment and eating all she wanted.

Abby heaved herself up form her spot on the couch and went back to the kitchen in search of more snacks. As Sarah followed her going to grab a shower, she noticed how the sweats wedged themselves between Abby’s ample butt cheeks, and how her love handles spilled over either side. Abby was getting quite wide and was well into being considered chubby. If she wasn’t more careful she would soon graduate to outright fat. She had even developed the beginnings of a waddle as her thick thighs began to struggle past one another. Sarah shook her focus from her friend rear end and went down the hall to shower.

Drying herself off and slipping easily into her new panties, Sarah gave herself a once over in the mirror. At 152 lbs she liked the way stomach had receded and no longer bulged out and over her underwear. Her new bra held her perky D cups and she was grateful that she had not lost an excess amount of weight in her chest. Her jaw line had become slightly more defined and cheek bones more prominent. Her arms and legs had slimmed down and looked strong beneath the slight layer of chub that she still carried. She was still pretty thick, but in a way that looked healthy.

Then she thought of Abby, on the couch, her soft middle spilling over her sweats, her plump arms taking cookie after cookie to her waiting mouth, her fat butt swaying as she went to retrieve more snacks. She was soft and jiggly all over and Sarah suddenly wanted to know her weight.

“Abs! What are you at these days? I’m down another 10 lbs!” She called out to her friend hoping to pull her onto the scale.

“I don’t know, haven’t stepped on a scale recently, though I’m sure it’s higher than last time. “ She called back from the kitchen.

“Well let’s find out.” Sarah called back hoping her friend would agree.

She heard Abby huff and head the direction of the bathroom. She smiled as her plump friend entered.

“I’m only doing this so we can keep track of where we are at. Otherwise I don’t really care what weight I end up at, it’ll all come off when we switch back anyways.” Abby said as she began stripping her clothes off.

Sarah marveled at how everything jiggled on Abby these days. Though she was used to seeing it on herself, she never imagined seeing her trim friend this way. She peeled her top off freeing her belly and showcasing her larger breasts that tested the limits of her bra. She had to be up to a D at this point, matching Sarah in cup size. Her whole body shook as she struggled to roll down the tight sweats. Her chubby hips and belly rolled over the sides and slightly obscured her too small panties. Her thigh gap was gone and her thickened legs seemed to be touching further and further down.

Abby stepped up on to the scale eager to get it over with. The numbers ticked upwards until they landed on 161 lbs. Sarah’s eyes widened at the number. It was official; Abby was now heavier than her.

“Yeah that’s about what I expected.” Abby said as she leaned over her protruding stomach to read the numbers.

“Hey by the way, to save on clothes do you think I could borrow a few things as we go through this?” Abby ask absentmindedly as she struggled to pull on her tightening clothes. “You can raid my closet too, though I’m not sure you’re small enough for most things in there just yet.” she added.

Sarah was excited at this thought. It had been forever since her and Abby had shared clothes and it brought her back to their younger years.

“Of course you can, anything I can do to help after all you’re doing for me.” She offered.

yo18

Ch. 5

Sarah combed through Abby’s closet for something to wear for their dinner out. She had been doing this more as of late having slimmed down further and closing in on her goal weight. At 132 lbs Sarah was looking and feeling great. Not everything of Abby’s fit perfect, but a lot of it did. Abby had so many cute clothes and it’d be a shame if they went to waste. Sarah knew Abby wouldn’t be wearing them any time soon.

In Sarah’s room Abby was doing the same, though she was having less success. Slowly, but surely she had grown into and out of most of Sarah’s wardrobe. She was beginning to sweat as she pulled out various items holding them up to her inflated frame to gauge if they might fit. The simple act of getting dressed now had her out of breath, something that would’ve been unheard of only a few months prior. Sarah’s tops for the most part still worked, but bottoms were another story. Abby’s bottom heavy form was now beyond the dimensions that Sarah’s ever was.

She huffed in frustration opting for a pair of stylish, yet functional leggings. The loose and flowy sweater top she had decided on still clung to her large breasts and belly, but the thick material did a better job of hiding them than her other options. Her wide hips flared out from under it and her panties were hidden in the plush rolls that formed around the material. She heaved the stretchy material of the leggings up her legs one at a time, shimmying this way and that to fit the bulk of her lower half inside. They were very resistant to cover her bottom, but she managed to tuck her chubby fingers in and heave them over the bulbous globes in one final motion. They were stretched dangerously thin, but she didn’t have many other options.

“Need help?” Came Sarah’s voice from behind.

Abby turned to her, slightly embarrassed. “No thanks…think I got it.” She said between breaths.

Sarah marveled at Abby’s transformation. Her once athletic friend was now outright fat. Sarah hadn’t pushed her onto the scale recently, but she had to be closing in on 200 lbs. She looked even bigger than Sarah was before their little switch had taken place. Apparently Sarah’s metabolism combined with Abby’s lack of will power was a dangerously fattening combination. Sarah felt bad for her friend after she had given up so much to help her slim down. She did have to admit though, she felt better than she had in years and her confidence was through the roof. It was, of course, much easier when she was standing next to her now fat friend.

Finally dressed and ready to go out thy left the apartment for the restaurant. Sarah had grown accustom to slowing her pace so that Abby could keep up with her waddle. Her thickened legs were getting harder and harder to move past one another and Sarah realized it was getting easier and easier to leave her in the dust if she wasn’t paying attention. Shimmying into an uber, Sarah noticed her friend struggle and finally give up on the seat belt. It wasn’t that she was too fat for it, just that she wasn’t used maneuvering the new bulk around and rather than fuss with it she left it off. Sarah was still amazed at how soft and jiggly Abby had become, the slightest bump sent waves through her body. They reached the restaurant and slowly make their way to their table. Ordering a bottle of wine, they cheersed and Sarah spoke up as to why she had planed for them to go out tonight.

“So I wanted to get out of the house, but also I wanted to celebrate meeting my goal weight. Technically I’m 2 lbs away, but I think its close enough and I just wanted to thank you for helping me through this and sacrificing so much. Dinners on me tonight.” Sarah explained.

Abby perked up at this. “Really?! Awe of course I’m happy to help, this has really opened my eyes to what you must’ve been experiencing since basically college. I am ready to get back to normal though.” She said looking down to the belly that pooled in her lap under the sweater.

“So lets try and find this wicked witch tomorrow.” Sarah said with a smile.

“Oh and we can get those sandwiches again.” Abby added, her mind naturally linking the food to that fateful day.

That night they both went a little overboard with the celebrating. Each ordered large extravagant entrees as well as a few appetizers and a second bottle of wine. Abby did most of the work, her larger belly being used to portions like this, but Sarah also left feeling stuffed to the gills. They both left the restaurant with a slight waddle. Sarah rubbed her swollen middle on the drive home, thinking about how she’d have to cut down on meals like this now that they were trading back.

yo18

Ch. 6

They decided to go shopping first, just as they had the last time they had made their fateful encounter with the mysterious woman. Abby had outgrown most if not all of Sarah’s largest clothes and desperately needed a few things that fit her better. While she knew she’d be shrinking back down, it would not be immediate.

Sarah helped her pick out some cute things being much more versed in the experience of shopping as a larger girl in most stores. You had to seek out the larger sizes and often came up empty handed with certain things. There just weren’t as many plus sizes stocked as there were the smaller sizes. She didn’t want to admit it, but it was rather fun to see her now fat friend struggle into the various clothing items. Seeing her strip down to just her bra and panties she was in awe of how large Abby had become.

Her wide hips and butt commanded attention. Her belly spilled over the waistband of her panties and her breast tested the edges of the cups of her undersized bra. For the first time in their friendship Abby had surpassed Sarah in cup size. Her pillowy arms and legs looked comfy and inviting and her cherubic face and dimpled smile was extremely cute. Sarah was a little jealous of how the weight had stuck to Abby. She had never been able to see herself in this light, but now looking on to Abby’s semi naked body she saw beauty in how her friend had thickened up.

Abby had opted to wear one of her outfits out of the store, some stretchy sweatpants and an athleisure top, that was more comfortable than the constricting shorts and top of Sarah’s which were on their last leg containing her body. They decided to walk the same way they had to the chicken place hoping to try and recreate the previous encounter. They chatted about various things as Abby caught their reflection in a store window. Her mind lost focus on the conversation as she took the sight in.

She was a big girl. It felt so weird to classify herself as that, but it was true. She watched as her once slim legs shuffled past one another, her thighs impeding the progress of every step. They touched constantly and she had recently learned of the term chub rub and what it entailed. Her large rear end bounced with every step behind her as did her belly in front. It was halfway contained within the waistband of her sweats. Her upper belly roll bulged over though and was faintly visible against the new loose top. Her breasts filled out the top nicely, contained in a better fitting bra that did not sink into the rolls of her back fat as much as Sarah’s old ones had. She had to admit that though she was fat she liked having surpassed Sarah in cup size through this fiasco. Her arms filled the sleeves of the top as they pumped back and forth in rhythm with her thick legs. Her bright smile beamed back at her, now framed by dimples and a slight second chin. She had to admit that while she wouldn’t have done this on purpose she didn’t look so bad with a few extra pounds.

Then Abby looked over to Sarah, still chatting away excitedly about something or other. Her friend was now tiny comparatively. She had lost the once bulging belly she carried in front of her and while she hadn’t reached the slim and toned look that Abby herself once had, she still looked much more fit. She had thick strong looking legs, apparently carrying around the extra weight she had over the years had formed some muscles under the layers of fat. Her stomach had receded to almost flat, with the slightest bulge that seemed to stick no matter how many crunches she did. Her breast had mostly stayed the same and the full D cups looked even larger now that the rest of her body had slimmed down. Her perky butt looked great in Abby’s form fitting jeans and her face had slimmed considerably revealing her cheekbones and losing any semblance of a double chin. Her friend looked happy and confident as she walked along side her and she was glad to help her and even experience what being a bigger girl was like.

They continued to walk back and forth around the area they had encountered the woman, but with no success. Eventually Abby’s belly audibly protested in hunger and so they decided to get some food at the chicken place. Ravenous from the walking Abby ordered two full chicken sandwich meals with some nuggets on the side while Sarah stuck to just one sandwich. They both scarfed down the food, Sarah a little worried about the return of her larger appetite after today.

“Maybe she’s gone and were stuck this way?” Sarah thought with a tinge of guilt.

They took their trays up and exited the restaurant. Standing outside they contemplated what to do next. They looked up and down the street, Abby somewhat dreading the thought of more walking since her chubby legs were growing tired from all the movement. It was more exercise than she had done in months. Just as they agreed to head to the right for one last sweep a group of guys passed by.

“Hey good looking,” One at the front said to Sarah as they passed.

“Watch out for the wide load.” He called back from the front of the pack, making eye contact with Abby as he stopped to open the door of the restaurant for his buddies.

It was strange; Abby recognized them from before though something was off. As she continued to stare him down she realized that the ringleader of this fat phobic group had grown rather round himself. His gut protruded out of his tight t-shirt and his body was rather husky all over. His chubby cheeks framed his evil grin ,proud of the comment he’d made.

“Might wanna lay off the chicken sandwiches yourself there chunk.” She shot back with a smirk.

His friends erupted in laughter and “Ooo’s” at the insult and the ringleader grew embarrassed. He narrowed his eyes, his grin wiped from his face and quickly followed them through the door.

“I almost feel bad for him, so busy insulting other people he can’t even take a look in the mirror.” Abby said as she turned back to her friend.

Sarah was in awe of her friend. Even at her current size she still radiated confidence and Sarah made a mental note to try to do the same even if she did end up gaining a few pounds back if/when they traded back. Abby had shown her through her amazing transformation that beauty and confidence could be found at any size.

“Well I couldn’t just let him off scot free after what happened last time could I?” A familiar seductive voice interrupted Sarah’s thoughts.

Abby and Sarah once again jumped in freight at the manner in which the mysterious woman managed to appear from thin air.

“So I see you two have made quite the change.” She continued looking over Sarah and Abby’s new bodies.

“But you’re ready to switch back? Are you absolutely sure?” She questioned the girls.

“Yes, thank you so much for the help, but I can’t let Abby continue on carrying my metabolic burden. I’m slim enough and I’m sure she’s ready to get back to normal.” Sarah gushed grabbing Abby’s chubby hand.

“Yeah I’m ready if she is.” Abby added less passionately.

“Alright if you insist than so it shall be.” She said mystically.

A breeze picked up and a strange familiar feeling fell over the two friends once again. They watched in silence as the seductively mysterious woman sauntered away, disappearing behind a bus that obstructed their view for a second.

They smiled at each other, happy to have one another in their lives and broke hands. They walked back to their car both wondering what change the switch back would bring. Sarah worried about the challenge of keeping the weight off that she’d shed so easily while Abby wondered what she’d miss most about her slow decent into laziness and gluttony as well as the bodacious body that came with it.

yo18

Ch. 7

Sarah was adamant about keeping up her good habits. She still hit the gym a couple times a week and was doing her best to stick to smaller portions at mealtime, but she had noticed the familiar hunger she’d known most of her life return with the switch back. The pounds were no longer melting off her as they had previously either. So close to her goal of 130 lbs and yet she would never see those numbers in that order light up on the scale.

What made matters worse was that Abby seemed to be keeping her new habits as well. She continued to constantly snack, order huge meals, and laze around the apartment. Being the great friend she was she often offered Sarah to join her and it was becoming harder and harder to say no.

Sarah loved the transformation she had undergone over these past months, but she had also come to terms with the fact that it was never her weight holding her back. It was her negative view of herself that had done that. Abby had proven above and beyond that big girls could be happy and confident too. It became harder and harder for Sarah to justify the sacrifices she was making to maintain a form she no longer felt she needed to be happy.

While the weight wasn’t falling off Sarah anymore it also didn’t appear to be falling off Abby either. Oddly Sarah noticed that Abby seemed to continue to gain weight if anything and she also noticed that now she was joining her in the process. While Abby’s metabolism was quicker than her own it could not seem to keep up with the now constant assault of calories that Abby subjected it to.

Just as Sarah had started to break into Abby’s full wardrobe of clothes it all stopped and now slowly, but surely she was reversing her journey back into bigger and bigger sizes as she filled out. Her weight gain only accelerated as she succumbed to her friend’s invitations to relax and join her in stuffing themselves to the brim. Her flat stomach slowly inflated back to its previously bulbous state.

Abby was happy to have her friend back to normal somewhat. They seemed to be hanging out more and more. Their initial transformation had forced a wedge between the activities they did together, but it seemed like Sarah was coming back to her now and they spent more time hanging around the apartment eating, rather than her leaving for the gym to try and hold off the weight she had shed.

Abby had realized she wasn’t slimming back down to her former weight after a several weeks had passed since they had switched back, but she wasn’t really bothered by it. She was happy with her bigger body and now she had her friend back next to her on the couch. There was something comforting about them being back on the same playing field again, doing the same things, with similar routines and body types. It was as if they had been transported back to how things had been in high school, with one obvious difference.

No matter how fast Sarah packed the weight back on Abby still seemed to stay ahead of her on the scale. It was around 170 lbs that she gave up checking her weight all together. She was going to be bigger, it was inevitable, it always had been, and she was fine with it now. It made it easy to cope with knowing that even if she was going to be fat she always had Abby right there with her and even fatter.

Pretty soon Sarah was having to buy her own all new clothing, sized up to meet her expanding measurements which were beyond her all time highs. It was one thing when her and Abby were trending in different directions and could trade skinny jeans for fat jeans, but now they were both pulling from an increasingly similar pool of sizes. Sarah never asked Abby about her weight anymore, but her friend had to be approaching at least 250 lbs at this point with her own weight only slightly lower.

Sarah watched her friend waddle back to the couch with an armful of snacks as in her pudgy clutches as they settled in to binge watch a show on Netflix one evening. In her comfy clothes, a silky skin tight tank and shorts combo, her body was mostly on display. The shelf of her impressive ass and hips jutted out and jiggled this way and that as she made it to her spot on the couch. Her fluffy arms unloaded the snacks onto the coffee table as she plopped down. The audible groan from the couch let Sarah know that it would not continue to put up with this abuse forever. Abby’s meaty thighs spread out to meet Sarah’s own, the shared space on their couch growing smaller by the day. They filled the leg holes of her shorts to capacity when sitting, the soft flesh blooming out from the confines. Abby’s lower belly spilled out of the tank and onto said thighs covering a large potion of her shorts and the waistband entirely. The tan flesh and belly button undulated in the open air as Abby struggled to open a pack of twislers. Her plump fingers struggled with the packaging as her upper arms battled for space against the swell of her double D cup bust. Wrinkles formed on her forehead as she focused on the package. The tip of her tongue had escaped her plump lips at the corner of her mouth and she concentrated, her chubby cheeks grew flush with frustration. The frustration then immediately passed as she finally found success with the corner giving way. Slipping two out of the newly created hole and into her mouth she passed the bag towards Sarah “Want some?” she asked as she munched the first two down at the side of her crooked smile.

Sarah happily accepted, her full cheeks just starting to crowd her field of view as she smiled taking two for herself. Her eyes traveled from the bag to the fleshy crease their thighs had created. Her own thighs were large and dimpled with cellulite, though they paled in comparison to Abby’s. No, most of Sarah’s recent regain had gone to her large stomach. It filled her lap and formed over the tops of her plump legs in three distinct rolls. Her large t-shirt was new and covered the expanse of her belly rolls for now, though it had managed to tuck itself neatly between each one. Her F cups rested on its crest and had once again surpassed Abby’s chest in size, though they were both beyond busty at this point. Her form filled the cushion beneath her, a space that would’ve been half that only several months prior. Abby was closer to filling two cushions with her bottom heavy form.

A warm feeling filled Sarah as she snacked with her best friends and took in their changing forms. They had gone on such a journey together and she felt closer than ever to Abby for it. “Two fat best friends for life!” she thought, shoveling more chips into her waiting mouth.

“What do you say we hit up that chicken place again tomorrow, to celebrate how far we’ve come together? ” Sarah asked, her hand grazing on the top of her belly.

Abby’s eyes lit up with excitement “That sounds like a great idea, I’ve actually been craving those sandwiches and we haven’t been since, well you know.” She said eyeing Sarah’s thick rolls.

They made their plan as they continued to fill their bellies, their appetites having grown out of control with the support from one another. Sarah had always tried to suppress her appetite in the past, even as the results were less than desirable, but now she was giving into it and discovering it was truly boundless when fostered by her best friend.

yo18

Ch. 8

Abby and Sarah waddled along the sidewalk next to each other as they approached the shop. They had tried to find the closest spot they could, but were still already getting winded from the short walk. Both radiated beauty as they had picked out extra cute outfits for the day, it was becoming less and less common for them to have a day out together when it involved so much work to carry their fattened forms around. It was much easier to stay in and order something, but this was somewhat of a special occasion.

Little to their knowledge a pair of green eyes peeked around the corner of a nearby building and took in the handy work they had done to the two girls. “What was a little magic good for if not to bring friends together and make them fatter than ever before?” She thought smiling to herself.

Sarah had chosen a pair of tight, but stretchy jean shorts that hugged her bubble of a butt in the back and carried the bottom of her ballooning belly tightly in the zipped front pouch. Her middle roll obscured the button, but was covered by a flowy blouse with the first few buttons undone to allow a view of her cavernous cleavage. Her breasts undulated in her bra as her chubby legs shuffled on. A sun hat protected her chubby face from the bright rays to complete the ensemble.

Abby had opted for a pair of leggings, stretched to the max to encase her lower half. Her butt had a mind of its own these days and jeans were no longer a comfortable option for its increasing girth. You could just start to make out the panties that failed to cover her wide bottom through the thinning legging material. Her thighs were smooshed together almost down to the knee and her waddle was slightly slower than Sarah’s because of this. She was now constantly playing catch up on the few occasions they did get out together. Up top she had chosen a sporty tank, though there was nothing sporty about her at this point. The thick material encased her breasts tightly and did a good job keeping them under control, but below them a generous sliver of belly flesh peaked out and over the hem of her waistband. Her pillowy arms were free to take in the sunshine and her retro black frame sun glasses shielded her blue eyes from the light.

They approached the door of the shop and opened it only to be greeted by a large green mass blocking their way. It took up the entirety of the doorframe and looking up they saw that the mass was actually the stomach of a huge man covered by a green t-shirt. Covered was a generous description as his belly spilled out the bottom of it. It was pulled tight across the dome of his massive paunch and two huge orbs sat above it that would’ve given Abby’s chest a run for her money last year. The girls locked eyes with the man who quickly looked away, down to the greasy bags he was carrying filled with food from the shop. The odd familiarity clicked with Sarah almost instantly. Deep within the fattened cheeks and multiple chins was the face of the guy who had bullied her months ago on their last visit. Apparently all they weight she and Abby had put on together had also found him.

“Uhhh excuse me.” He nervously said as he tried to move by them.

“Here big boy, let me get the door for you.” Sarah said as they stepped to the side to let him pass. “Looks like you have your hands full anyways.” She added smirking at the bags of food. “Move over Abs, we got a wide load coming though.”

He grew flushed with embarrassment as he shuffled past the gorgeous women. His tree trunk legs could not move any faster to get him away from the situation. Sarah winked at her friend as they watched the massive mans huge backside bobble down the street away from them.

“Guess he got what was coming to him and more, poor guy.” Abby feigned as they entered the shop together.

They each ordered three sandwiches and multiple fries and shared some nuggets to top it off. They filled one of the booths as they ate their food greedily. It wouldn’t be long before booths wouldn’t be a seating option for either of them if they kept this up, which they new they would.

They bumped their final sandwiches together “To the best friend anyone could ever ask for!” Sarah said looking at her friend endearingly.

“To the best FAT friend anyone could ask for.” Abby corrected her and they giggled, biting into the delicious sandwiches.

“My work here is done.” The green eyed sorceress proclaimed to herself from her viewpoint vanishing seconds later.