Quantcast

what are u doing right this minute?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

HDANGEL15

GREATFUL
riding the Megabus home from NYC...although I'll be damned if i could get the FREE wifi...some super nice guy gave me his *hotspot* no clue what that magic thing was...but i am online...but slightly slow/delayed....

had a really awesome weekend in NYC....3 nites in a row at Madison Square Garden w/18,500 of my closest friends rocking our asses off to PHISH!!!!

got together with some old friends to start off the new years right......and have several invites back.....i wanna move to NyC now...but i always say that
after visiting EVERYWHERE

charlieversion2

laying in bed recovering from a wicked fall nye; did a number on my hip, knee, back and arms.

Glad to have WiFi/ Laptop and painkillers tho =)

This was about 3 hours before said fall...

SanDiega

laying in bed recovering from a wicked fall nye; did a number on my hip, knee, back and arms.

Glad to have WiFi/ Laptop and painkillers tho =)

This was about 3 hours before said fall...
Sorry to hear about your fall man.

Who is your friend?

HDANGEL15

GREATFUL
When I grow up, I want to have HD's life.
that's what I'm saying.
awwww wish you both were there....after all it was 18,500 of my closest friends...that would probably include you 2's :p

even cooler....my friend in Telluride, CO is a huge fan and subscribed to new years live feed,,,, and she messaged me to ask if it was me she saw me at the show....as she had no clue i was in NYC staying with one of our mutual friends...and she invited me to RED ROCKS next summer when they do there tour there.........

life is freakin amazing....and pumpkin is reallyl happy to be having mommmy home purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

View attachment content pumpkin.jpg

JulieD

Waiting for my oil to be changed...my car will purrr like a happy little kitten afterwards! YAY!:happy:

deanbpm

Drinking a glass of wine and watching 'The Big Fat Quiz of the Year 2010' on 4oD.

penguin

Fnord
DM Supporter
trying to decide whether I feel like playing with make up (for my party on Saturday - haven't worn make up in a long time!) or clean up (also for my party). Cleaning up doesn't quite have the same appeal, gotta say.

Goreki

Fairy tales and Woe
Painting my new mnm's dispenser black, drinking coffee and wondering where my 2011 diary is.

NYC_FFA

Curled up on the couch with my hubby and ice cream to soothe our aching throats, watching the original "Superman" with Christopher Reeve.

Goreki

Fairy tales and Woe
It's nearly two am, and I can't sleep. So I'm cleaning.
Because that, that is what the cool kids do my friends.
:rolleyes:

Latest posts