Quantcast

what are u doing right this minute?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

NYC_FFA

Watching the original "Predator" with the husband. Never seen it before, but I always loved doing the line, "Get to the choppa!!!" ;)

penguin

Fnord
DM Supporter
Recovering! Been up for two hours or so, the kid is home, had something to eat, had some coffee, waiting for my headache to go away. And waiting for the big storm to hit soon. Yay, more rain.

Paquito

don't July to me
Getting excited about a potential house we might be renting next year. It's... incredible. And cheaper than our apartments. We're having trouble even contemplating what we would do with all of the space.

Zowie

Zowie-Zilla
Getting excited about a potential house we might be renting next year. It's... incredible. And cheaper than our apartments. We're having trouble even contemplating what we would do with all of the space.
I live in a house. You just end up accumulating a lot of other people's junk. There are like... six pair of skis in here. And I don't anyone skis.

HDANGEL15

GREATFUL
i won't be a buzzkill ;).....YEAH potential incredible house....tons better then a stinky crappy APT!!!!

FishCharming

derailer extraordinaire!
There's a deck. DON'T RUIN THE DECK FOR ME
i hope you get it! i'm looking a kinda dumpy little 2 bedroom house next week. it's small and next to railroad tracks but it's a house, is cheaper than my apartment and has a big front porch! i am excited!

Paquito

don't July to me
i hope you get it! i'm looking a kinda dumpy little 2 bedroom house next week. it's small and next to railroad tracks but it's a house, is cheaper than my apartment and has a big front porch! i am excited!
That is awesomepants.

We aren't getting the house, btw. They want us to move in this month. I was already using words like "layout" and "space for entertaining." No deck for me. :(

Sasquatch!

A wild loser appeared!
That is awesomepants.

We aren't getting the house, btw. They want us to move in this month. I was already using words like "layout" and "space for entertaining." No deck for me. :(
Sucks dude. But that's student houses for ya.

Paquito

don't July to me
I'll need some time to recover from the heart break. There were also two kitchens.

Latest posts