what are u doing right this minute?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

MasterShake

My Fist, Your Face!
Apparently a major character is gonna get shot dead in a sniper subplot and the speculation is saying it's in the cards for Booth's girlfriend.

I still love that show.

Wow, that'd be a major event if it's one of the real major characters. But I guess her major reporter rep would give a plausible reason for being targeted by someone.

I hadn't heard that persay, but I did see the trailer for next week involves one of Booth's army sniper buddies going after him.

Micara

Living and Learning
at work procrastinating so that I don't have to call these people.

lovelocs

Nunc est Bibendum
Welcome back Jen!
You can read through the old threads, or just realize that nothing has happened except for some delicious pervy pics from our resident BHM (pl).

Oh, and you need to put some clothes on mastershake.

blubberismanly

Basically New
I just finished building a nest for my kitty. She's very pregnant and looks like she's ready to pop....she's due any day now. I can only hope she'll use the nest I made and not have her babies elsewhere.

lovelocs

Nunc est Bibendum
I just finished building a nest for my kitty. She's very pregnant and looks like she's ready to pop....she's due any day now. I can only hope she'll use the nest I made and not have her babies elsewhere.

I hope so, too. But cats tend to be contrary. She may have them in your dryer for all we know...

Latest posts