What Are You EATING right now?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandi

The Emotional Cook
get a big butter croissant...split it...put a layer of REAL whipped cream...sauteed bananas (in real butter and brown sugar) put the top of the croissant on...drizzle hot caramel on top and sprinkle with icing sugar..wooooohooooo.

That is what I'm eating....i've also done it with strawberries and chocolate instead of caramel and bananas.............

My blood sugar is a little not in control ...yet lmao

MzDeeZyre

Fatty McFatCakes
Turtle Brownies!

I love the gooey caramel, rich chocolate and pecan goodness that they offer.

Esther

Queen Black Acid
I had a bad day so I'm currently drowning my sorrows in half-price Easter candy (peeps, anyone?).

ChubbyBubbles

Luke's Mommy
raisin bran and a glass of v8 fusion...although i wish it was breakfast from cracker barrel instead :p

DitzyBrunette

Well, filibuster.
I had a bad day so I'm currently drowning my sorrows in half-price Easter candy (peeps, anyone?).
Half price candy after holidays is my favorite part of the holiday :D Went to Rite Aid with my son yesterday so I could get MY Easter treats. Picked up 2 boxes of Dove egg truffles, giant bag of peanut M&Ms, Peanut Butter Dove Eggs, chocolate marshmallow bunnies and coconut wreaths. :eat2:
They didn't have any Reese's eggs left though, I was bummed :(

Sensualbbwcurves

SensualFatGirlCurves
I just made a strange but delicious snack. I sliced up some cucumber and topped each slice with spinach and artichoke hummus and then topped that with mixed nuts.

Really surprisingly good.
That sounds YUMMY!!!

I will have to try this!

DitzyBrunette

Well, filibuster.
Starburst Jelly beans that were in my Easter basket yesterday. :)
They are delicious!
I brought them for my daughter's Easter basket and I've enjoyed eating half of the bag..very yummy:eat2:
Same here. I'm not a fan of Jelly Beans* but my son, my nephew and I were filling plastic Easter eggs with miscellaneous candies and of course sampling a few during the process. I ended up loving the Starburst Jelly Beans. They taste like good quality soft candy, not like the nasty taste of regular jelly beans.

*Jelly Belly notwithstanding because when a company can make ice cream favored candy, they're in class all by themselves.

HappyFatChick

KitKat-like balls mixed with chocolate-covered caramel balls from my local gourmet market. They are SOOOO damn good!!:wubu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts