What Are You EATING right now?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cors

Delurking
Coke? You mean cake, or am I missing out on something awesome? :p

Chicken breasts stuffed with blue cheese and wrapped in bacon, grilled Vediterranean veggies and lattice fries, æblergrød (something like applesauce with milk and cream) and a citrusy smoothie.

Cors

Delurking
Small Kit Kat wafers - mint, chocolate, dark and caramel!

Tried to add caramel sauce to supermarket popcorn earlier because I miss caramel corn and can't find it here but that didn't go down that well!

Fuzzy

Just a dirty old man
White Jack Cheese. Cut myself a cube of cheese, and eating it like a snickers bar. :)

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
In Remembrance
grilled cheese sammich. Sharp Tillamook cheese on buttermilk white bread.. mmm only thing that would make it better is a couple slices of "ham".

Fuzzy

Just a dirty old man
I had a brain fart.. massively.. had a craving for something I couldn't quite figure out.. I knew it was (something) mint... but WHAT?!?

It started out with React 2, and then Mentos, Orbit Sweet mint, Trident spearmint, Altoids spearmint, star peppermints, 3 musketeers mint, York Peppermint, and then finally... of course..

Junior Mints. :) I like to put the box the freezer, so they're extra extra minty dark chocolately cold. :D

Cors

Delurking
Tilapia, pollack, pangasius and shrimps grilled with garlic, herbs, butter topped with chilli sesame oil with lemon juice.

one2one

Sentient little hedonist
A meatball sub. I have a great Italian place near me that makes everything from scratch.

Skye23

Tried to add caramel sauce to supermarket popcorn earlier because I miss caramel corn and can't find it here but that didn't go down that well!
I JUST found Orville Reddenbacher's Microwave Caramel Popcorn back in the stores here in DE. We had it when I was a kid, then it was gone. For years I special ordered it from an online food company that specialized in foods that were only sold in one area of the country etc. Then I couldn't get it there. Boy was I surprised to see it back in the stores.

The stuff used to be the bomb - pop the popcorn then put the caramel block on top of the popcorn in the bag and microwave it till it melts. I haven't tried the new box yet, hoping its the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts