What Are You EATING right now?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Status
Not open for further replies.

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
In Remembrance
Now i'm eating "chicken" strips dipped in stir fry sauce. Yummy!

Tracyarts

Some black bean salad. Canned black beans, cilantro, pickled jalapenos, celery, red onion, vinegar from the jalapenos, and a little bit of oil. I also had a couple of boiled eggs to go with it.

Tracy

Blackhawk2293

Still tired of life
Garlic Rice, at least how I remembered making it when I lived in Venezuela... begin boiling rice, add butter, olive oil, grated garlic and salt. Turned out so good I had to check myself from eating the entire pot... since I need some for the next 2 days until I get paid! LOL

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
In Remembrance
I got some baked mac n cheese at costco and omg it is soo divine!! i love it! It's good!

BigBeautifulMe

That was a heart.
I have some baked spaghetti and a cheesesteak sub coming my way from a hole-in-the-wall place I've just discovered near my house... a family member brought over their pizza the other day and it is the BEST pizza I have ever had in this city. Hoping the rest of the food is just as good!

x0emnem0x

Words.
Coney dog from A&W... though I wish they would've put it in the bag right side up because I'd rather have what I asked for ON my hotdog instead of on the lid!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts