What Are You EATING right now?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Status
Not open for further replies.

In to it

My Sherrie just finished off a whole Lasagna and a large bottle of Coke, very impressive. When she wakes up from her nap I have a dozen of her favourite Boston Creme doughnuts while she watches TV tonight.

DragonFly

Ahem Prema
Staff member
Global Moderator
Jelly Beans, Jelly Beans, Jelly Beans.

Some people love the spring because of the ramps, the asparagus, the new crops of veggies.... but the real magic of spring approaching is ...

The Jelly Bean

hommecreux

Attack of the twinkies.
I wish I had taken a picture of what I'm eating right now.... but I'll try my best to paint the picture of what it looked like in words...

Imagine a 40" x 28" propane grill sitting on top of a deck... the delicous smell of meats being grilled to crispy perfection with wafts of cajun spices, and salts, and fat dripping down to the burners being gently blown into your face. Upon opening the grill top to inspect the source of this mouth watering cavalcade of aromas, you are greeted with chicken, 1/2lb burgers, and green apple stuffed sausages. The entire grilltop is covered in a veritable sea of savory meaty goodness that you only have to wait a few more minutes to finish cooking on the gently carbonized grilltop that is impressing it with the grill marks. Only a moment after opening up the grill, the full range of smells in all it's glory fills your nostrils with an intoxicating aroma..... your eyes can't stop looking at the over 30lbs of sweet, savory, salty goodness that you're about to indulge in. Inside the house.... You've already prepared the fixings for your meat.... on the stovetop sits a pot with 20lbs of homemade mashed potatoes that you imbewed with 1lb of butter, 1lb of cream cheese, 4 cups of whole milk, salt and pepper, and just a hint of jalapeno finely diced and fried with onion. On the side is a whole pan of fried brussel sprouts, again, drowned in butter and spices, the outside slightly crispy, and the inside bursting with flavor and holding the butter from the pan.

Tracii

I made tacos and refried beans.
Had a salad which was yummy.
Had 6 tacos then two hamburger buns with taco meat and salsa and another helping of refried beans and tortilla chips.
Had a Dairy Queen butterfinger blizzard for dessert.
Pretty stuffed which feels good.

AmandaLynn

cake, lots & lots of cake
I made tacos and refried beans.
Had a salad which was yummy.
Had 6 tacos then two hamburger buns with taco meat and salsa and another helping of refried beans and tortilla chips.
Had a Dairy Queen butterfinger blizzard for dessert.
Pretty stuffed which feels good.
** poke poke **

Rojodi

Mini subs at work, to celebrate a new contract with four new companies:

ham and cheese
turkey and bacon
roast beef
Italian meats

Cookies and cupcakes, too.

We had a mini-party in my office :wubu:

Tracii

Stuff it in there Ro we don't want you starving yourself LOL

*poke poke* on you too Amanda Lynn.
Steering wheel touching your belly yet?

Rojodi

"Polish" style hot dog

Imagine Kosher dog with best pork added, topped with mustard, onions, sauerkraut, and relish.

Rojodi

Smoked turkey box from Starbucks.
I love when the son closes on Thursdays, when they have to toss food out.

traceg

Just finished two plates of spaghetti and meatballs with a side of ribs and im enjoying an extra helping of triple choc cake with vanilla ice cream

Orchid

I just finished making orange candied peel so tasting a few strips whilst they are still warm. Added a little of the leftover orange syrup to a cup of tea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Group builder