what are you happy about today? Part 1

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldenDelicious

It's the naughty step 4U!
I awoke to the most wonderful surprise last night. My boyfriend lives 2 hours away,was working late and I had just recieved a call from him at 1:30A. I was in the middle of saying to him that he should be next to me right now when he walked through the door surprising me:wubu:
That's a lovely surprise. Mer done something like that once when we had a fight. We hadn't been seeing each other long. We both said some things that made the other feel like we wanted to end things. I went home from work, switched off the phone and went to bed crying and fell asleep. I woke up with Mer in the bed beside me. She lived over an hour away and I really didn't expect to see her. She told me that she couldn't rest or leave things the way we'd left them and as she couldn't get me on the phone she had to see me. I could see she had been crying too and we both knew we had overreacted and we knew we wanted to be together.

It was so romantic and showed me how much she cared.

ekmanifest

My soon-to-be 13 year old son went to such lengths, all on his own, to make this mother's day special for me. I am so blessed.

jamesdevise

Im happy because i'm sat, at my computer, the windows open its quite light and still warm....... and its half nine!!Summer is coming and tis truly the greatest thing ever, winter should (and will) be banned!:)

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
In Remembrance
I'm happy because i get to see my niece and nephew this weekend. My brother and his wife are going through a divorce and I haven't seen the kids since Alex was a few weeks old. Max is so excited to see his big cousins.

BarbBBW

Yep, I am BACK!
I am happy I went to the dentist today, I really love her, she is completely awesome and fun! I actually look forward to going there :)

SMA413

C-C-C-Cinnamon Lips
My baby sister comes home from college on Saturday!!!! Yaaaaayyyy!!!!

Suze

Too Vanilla For You
my kidney inflammation is finally over. thank gawd i'm not having THAT on vacation.

oh and vacation is pretty sweet too.

luscious_lulu

Boobzilla
I'm feeling happy that I have some solid people in my life. My twin sister, Gypsy, Ivan, Lisa...

I love them all...

SMA413

C-C-C-Cinnamon Lips
I randomly remembered my bank account number today. I haven't made a deposit in MONTHS (gotta love direct deposit) and the number just popped into my head this morning.

I dunno why this makes me happy but it does.

SMA413

C-C-C-Cinnamon Lips
I'm happy that my favorite oddball is so effin awesome and understanding. Kinda makes it easy to be so crazy about him. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.