what are you happy about today? Part 1

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GWARrior

Im happy for the really cute BBW that works at the Hot Topic near me cause shes getting hitched! We used to chat when I worked at Target and she come in on her breaks for some stuff, and now I always see her when I go to HT to buy hair dye. Shes a wonderful person and I was so happy to hear shes getting married.

And if I could look like anyone, it would be her. She pulls of the alternative rocker chick amazingly well.

Proner

Scruffy Scruffy
I'm happy because I finally sign the sponsoring contract I've waited!
I also got my hair cut, RIP dear hair which try to scare me when I wake up :D

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
In Remembrance
I'm so super-excited about going to the Riverfest this weekend! Willie Nelson, Heart, the B52s, Gavin Rosdale, Buddy Guy, Little River Band, Benjy Davis...can't wait!! This is to be followed by a day-long cookout with friends on Sunday, and showin' Mom around town on Monday. She'll be here for the weekend, and although she's been to Little Rock before, she's not had much of a chance to see the sights.
Now that sounds like some serious fun! I'm very envious! I hope you have a blast! (I'm going to see Grand Funk Railroad on Friday at the fair. I'm excited about that :D )

ladle

Back on Top
It is freeeeezing here in Christchurch at the moment. Winter has come very early. Got in the car yesterday as the hail came down. Swtiched on the radio. "California Dreaming" came on....and I thought 'in 11 Days I will be in sunny California!'.
Escaping winter.....beautiful

SMA413

C-C-C-Cinnamon Lips
I just put a deposit down on an apartment that I'm in love with. It's huge- one bedroom, a big living room, a study, and a pretty decent kitchen. And the bathroom has a huge garden tub too.

I go back in next week to sign the lease.

And I want my leasing agent to be my new best friend. LOL. She's all blond and perky and Southern. LOL

And now I have to think of a way to break the news to my mom. She doesn't want me to move out.

Status
Not open for further replies.