what are you happy about today? Part 1

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lastminute.Tom

Write on!
I am happy that I start 12-8 shifts tomorrow, meaning more time for partying, plus my work is happily situated right inbetween all the places in Southampton that I and my associates usually bless with our presence, also I am happy because I can finally see everything coming together for me, its been a while since I was able to fit everything in because I tend to spread myself so fine, but now I can all the events spiraling in on eachother like I have eight roulette tables on the go but I know when they all stop I'll have won, then I can start all over again with a new game.
I am also happy because "skins" is really entertaining me which I wasn't sure it would, but anyway oh and I'm really happy because my hosting a 21st for my mate went really well, just the right amount of people turned up and I got to mix up some of my friendship circles which turned out really well, plus I still have a fridge load of booze which is always nice, and only a single glass got smashed which is a record for moi.
ciao
"these happy days are yours and mine" :cool:

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
That's so sweet Vickie :) I have a few nurses that work with my son that i feel like that about :)

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
I'm happy because i can feel my baby kicking away at my belly button and bladder. It's nice to get reassurance that he's in there.

ThikJerseyChik

Sweet & Salty ;)
I'm happy because I have connected with some WONDERFUL people on this board.

I <3 you guys!!! :wubu:

CAMellie

Gabriel Spencer
I'm happy 'cause the lady that's moving into the apartment I was supposed to have cleaned today changed her move-in day to Wednesday. I have all day tomorrow to finish the little that's left to do. :happy:

TheSadeianLinguist

Coin-Operated
I got the nicest compliment from Vickie today that made me smile.

Also: Having a friend excited about my visit makes me happy. Being accused of being drunk because of discussing eating Vaseline was pretty sweet, too. Good day, all around.

Shosh

Susannah
My patient last night said, "We just LOVE you. Can we take a picture with you?" I felt like a rock star. ;)

As a patient I have been taken care of by some wonderful medical professionals, wonderful nursing staff.
You guys are better than rockstars.:bow:

GTAFA

Ah but I like that feeling when you're recovering from a cold or illness; it almost makes the sickness enjoyable. Talk about simple pleasures: being able to draw breath without coughing, being able to sleep... I felt better today than yesterday, and probably will feel even better tomorrow.

jooliebug

Today I am hay just being alive and spending time with my best friend in the whole wide world.

CAMellie

Gabriel Spencer
I get to have lunch, and spend a few hours, with my honey. :happy:

bmann0413

PLAYER ONE READY! START!
I'm happy for two reasons:

One, I took a test Tuesday and I totally passed it! So when I go back to school, I'll totally have my confidence back and do well again! :D

And two, it's only ten more days until my 19th birthday! :D

Just_Jen

Woot!
I'm happy for two reasons:

One, I took a test Tuesday and I totally passed it! So when I go back to school, I'll totally have my confidence back and do well again! :D

And two, it's only ten more days until my 19th birthday! :D

YAAAY congrats on the passing the test :D

Ummm im happy today becaaaaause...

Im going out in a couple of hours and im going to get dressed up in my glad rags and make myself feel beautiful. im really looking forward to it :D

phatfatgirl

going out is always a good time Just Jen, have fun!!

I'm happy because... hmmmm.. today is Thursday and payday! Tho all my money is already gone :rolleyes:.. but it also means the weekend is right around the corner! And that makes me really happy.

CAMellie

Gabriel Spencer
I'm happy that I didn't have to work today...and the work I have to do tomorrow is easy as pie. Mmmmmm...pie. :eat2:
I'm also happy that phatfatgirl's sig is Linkin Park lyrics. I <3 Linkin Park :wubu:

kathynoon

Jersey Irish BBW
I'm happy because my pap smear and mammogram are done for this year. Just finished them tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts