What Are You Happy About Today? Part 2

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruffie

Getting three new custom windows and a custom front door for my old house installed tomorrow! Took two months to make and set up a date for installation but finally its happening! YAY

Sugar

I worked today and I had enough juice to come home and do dishes. That's a lot!

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
My best friend/hubby is home after being gone at a corporate retreat! yay!! It'll be nice to have my cuddle buddy home tonight.

archivaltype

shake n bake
I'm happy that today was wonderful because I made it that way. Yay for positive thinking! :happy:

I'm SOOOPER happy about my trip to Buffalo on Saturday! Off to BodyWorlds and dinner with the other peeps from RIT. :wubu:

Carrie

My best friend/hubby is home after being gone at a corporate retreat! yay!! It'll be nice to have my cuddle buddy home tonight.
Oh, Megan, reading this just made me smile. "My best friend/hubby", what a lovely thought, and phrase. :)

Linda

Just Chillaxin.
Weather is gorgeous...check
Off from work...check
expecting out-of-town guests this weekend...check

:D

Your Plump Princess

Just dancing with shadows
This is sort of a two-part happiness thing.

1) Saturday, My Dad Gave me the most fantabulous Gift from a shop at the Renfaire he saw that day that I didn't. [get ready for nerd-age in 3..2..1..] AN OCARINA! THAT LOOKS LIKE THE FREAKING OCARINA OF TIME AND HAS THE ZELDA SYMBOL ON IT AND EVERYTHING <3

2) My Happiness today, is that I actually am starting to learn to how to play it. And I CANNOT WAIT to play the Zelda songs that came with the Ocarina itself.

[/Ubernerd-age]

HDANGEL15

GREATFUL
Just in a positive frame of mind..which is a great thing

my job is going really well, at 5pm my boss told me that he was lobbying to get me a very sweet big office with windows to share with someone else to head up a new dept...I am thrilled, about both of these things :D

Spending the day today with all my biker friends, even though I won't probably ride (my 1 of 2 rides is burning oil insanely)..it's ultimately about the friendships

Heading tonite to one of those friends 10th anniversary SOBER!!!

My construction at my house is coming along..i am pretty sure I have found a good tenant at $1000/month which will help me financially SOOOOOON!

YEAH....a life beyond my wildest dreams for the most part
:rolleyes:

Linda

Just Chillaxin.
Well let's see...

I got stood up on my weekend date.

But this frees me up to go to Cub Scout bowling with my son. SO that makes me smile.

Fluffy51888

Glitter Queen
I finally worked up the nerve to get my tragus pierced. I've wanted it done for a really long time, but I was always afraid of the pain. It didn't hurt as bad as I thought it was going to. :)

CAMellie

Gabriel Spencer
My honey and I are closer than ever

My mother and I are closer than ever

My uncle's heart bypass surgery went smoothly

My other uncle is responding well to his chemo

My sister won an all expenses paid Bahamian cruise from her employers

My favorite cousin and I are in touch with each other again after 10 years

My grief has reached the sweet sorrow stage...finally

out.of.habit

Fat Lois Returns
It's finally autumn, leafy rain and all. I've got a fantastic cup of coffee, a cozy place to write, and I get to post on Dims. :)

Mathias

SAMCRO
I got extra credit on a paper for being one of five people who actually did my presentation on the day it was due.

disaster117

Disappear here.
I got extra credit on a paper for being one of five people who actually did my presentation on the day it was due.

Congrats on doing what you were supposed to, lol. I hope this happens to me, I was just in a similar situation. I feel like I'm in a class full of idiots. :doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts