What Are You Happy About Today? Part 2

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sugar

My Dad put in my new dishwasher today. My Mom came with and she brought me coconut water, Fashion Bug coupons and veggies from their garden.

I sure do love my parents. :wubu:

babyjeep21

Kamikaze Peanut Butter
I'm so happy that we went grocery shopping. I was pretty sure this house was never going to see the sight of food again. Oh and YAY WEEKEND!

daddyoh70

DYELB?
That I have tickets to see Social Distortion and Pearl Jam at the Wachovia Spectrum in Philadelphia on Oct. 28.

Tracyarts

Yesterday I was able to walk around more than I have in a long time without my back going into spasms. And today I didn't wake up in pain as a consequence.

Tracy

LovelyLiz

Got free tickets today from a friend to a wine festival in town, and took another friend -- got 5 free tastings, plus 2 more from pourers who didn't mark my card, plus 4 more from a couple of women leaving early. Free wine, free cheese! Good times. :D

archivaltype

shake n bake
No work tomorrow. :D

Lucky! ;)

I'm happy that the bestie is takin me to my first evar haunted house for my birthday, that my roommate actually did the dishes for once :rolleyes:, and that my mother is perfectly fine listening to my rants about everything. :happy:

buttbooger

got food in my house, bills are paid, got to go out today with my partners, my kids' school pictures will be comming in the mail, having time to chill and listen to my music, and no drug busts in the apartment complex this week!
Cant complain!:D

KaliCurves

I'm His Fatty
In just 6 more days and my Fiance will be here with me for just over 2 weeks!:D

Sugar

Yea, I think I might have actually Squeeeed, when I got the tix :D:blush:

LMAO Squeeeed...I would have too!

And yes...I know the reason he's at her house is because of her chicken tetrazzini!

As for my happy today...I made it thru another day of work without breaking. :happy:

superodalisque

Yesterday I was able to walk around more than I have in a long time without my back going into spasms. And today I didn't wake up in pain as a consequence.

Tracy

i feel ya honey. i used to have leg and back spasms--OMG!

yesterday and today my neuropathy was not so bad at all. after i woke up and did some stretching my right foot felt nearly normal !

i will be spending some time with someone very special soon:smitten:

CAMellie

Gabriel Spencer
My honey and I went over to my mom's storage and re-organized things for her. It made me happy that we could help her. :happy:

Linda

Just Chillaxin.
I found out today I am going to have a weekend all to myself this coming weekend. Woohoo!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts