What Are You Happy About Today? Part 2

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linda

Just Chillaxin.
I made it to Friday and I'm going to work. Been sick all week with Cub Scouts everynight. All I want to do is sleep but I'm doing it. woohoo Maybe some hot guy will come in for an xray today. haha

CAMellie

Gabriel Spencer
Congratulations!

And best wishes for a happy future together. :)

-Rusty

Such lovely news.....congratulations to you both:):)

That is awesome. Congratulations to you both.

Congrats! That is awesome :D

Congrats!!! When are WE getting married? :happy:

Congratulations to you both :)

Thanks so much to everyone! We're looking at March 21, 2011 for THE day. That'll be our 3rd anniversary.
And Tharah? Anytime, love :wubu:

Tracyarts

My husband and I had to run some errands before most people were out and about this morning; and when we were driving down the highway, we saw a group of about ten deer by the side of the road. We'll see a single deer now and then grazing near the road late at night or early in the morning, but I have never seen a group of them together.

I just had to smile because it was such an unusual thing to see that close to an urban and industrial area.

Tracy

stan_der_man

The Teflon Frog
I'm stoked... I finally splurged and purchased myself a good quality set of windshield wipers for my truck! It's been very foggy the past couple of weeks but I can finally see the road when it's drizzling. Life is good.

Yes I know, I'm getting old.

Shosh

Susannah
I recieved a letter from my college's Dean of Students saying he'd be delighted if I were to participate in a discussion tonight on student diversity. I was a bit taken aback that he chose me, but really excited to go nonetheless. :blush::happy:

That is great Matt.:)

Shosh

Susannah
I am speaking to a new guy, who is so sweet and giving.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts